ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Anyone want more EVO X? :eek:

EVO%2BX%2Bwith%2Bix%2Bwing3.jpg

EVO%2BX%2Bwith%2Bix%2Bwing1.jpg

EVO%2BX%2Bwith%2Bix%2Bwing4.jpg

JUN-LIP-3.jpg

DSC_0457.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

2696777550_162e4b2c08_b.jpg

690-evo10.jpg

1280-CZ-REAR2.jpg

EvO%2Bx%2Bdeck5.jpg

backevo1.jpg

TT1-1.jpg

car_photo_258114_25.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
AE86_ReBjorn_by_YarekS.jpg

twin intercoolers and itb's! that have open trumpets! guess the turbo just blows the air over the trumpets then lol!!!

stupid geeks!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol

Good spot

As well as the open filter above the FMIC's... then open bodies.

lol also has a pipe going in to the end of the bodies lol! he is confussed me thinks lol

oh chris i got me some stickers on the way... u will approve lol!!

also trying to get hold of a pink godzira drift team sticker!! and a few other drift team stickers... im gonna become a collector/whoar lol!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol also has a pipe going in to the end of the bodies lol! he is confussed me thinks lol

oh chris i got me some stickers on the way... u will approve lol!!

also trying to get hold of a pink godzira drift team sticker!! and a few other drift team stickers... im gonna become a collector/whoar lol!

LOL Awesome

Pics, when you get them on!

I've already got a full set of genuine Advan stickers for my DC5... as well as Spoon socks and rear window banner. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Work Emotion CR

[malice]Or Rota Torque Drift... if you want the cheapo, fake versions that suck d*ck.[/malice]

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Work Emotion CR

[malice]Or Rota Torque Drift... if you want the cheapo, fake versions that suck d*ck.[/malice]

AMEN BROTHA!

and they are works, sad i know but they are works, the shitters sorry i mean rotas have a different lip!

edit

that matt black supra looks evil and i want that bride from the skyline!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
half the weight, better made the real deal... not fake, dont break or deform, and rays backup if you do have problems.... know what i would pick!

just like someone i know bought some cheaper copy valves off of ebay for his dc2...

Image076.jpg

and a set of brand new works went for just over 1k the other day on a forum i use...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Just found a Hot Version vid with English commentry and subtitles! Test run with Tsuchiya, Love it:cool:

[youtube]bct6Y0KS9iw[/youtube]

in the touge battle the re amemiya fd wins, it is the touge moster still i think!

it wont the battle against the mcr skyline... when you think they are both stock interior weight wise, the fd has 380bhp and the mcr skyline had 600bhp even with keiichi cheats by pressing scramble boost giving it more power and the fd still wins ;)

fd beats godzilla ;)

seriously the fd handles so friggin well its amazing even stock its scary how much confidence it gives you and when sliding its soooo much fun lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Wait until they run the turbocharged Amuse GT1 on the Touge...

Bye bye FD ;)

i dunno, the re amemiya fd killed so many cars on touge, even cars with double the power of the fd!! iirc the turbo gt1 runs the same sus as the na one... in which case, the fd was beating the na on the corners.... the first race it did with the skyline, when the fd is infront it looses the skyline so bad and its running half the power of the skyline!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
The Touge is s**t! Tsukuba or nout.

hush your gums! touge is god! its dangerous lol! there is a vid of orido i think it is crashing a car pretty bad on the touge!

the turbo gt1 is sexy though!

but i think i would pick the re amemiya fd over it, simply cos i love fd's lol!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
[youtube]kd1lhW0UnE8[/youtube]
when they film the exhaust it sounds lush revving sounds like a bike!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i bet that roadster sounds mad!!! would be more fun with turbo's on it though lol! whonder what the torque is like on it lol...

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
I guy in Grimsby has a Wankel MX-5 on down draughts. Sounds weird in real life.