ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok here are a few!

2.jpg

sexy knights fc OMFG!

pic4.jpg

hippo sleek jzx100

team orange cars!!
nomukens r34
nob's silvias and soarer!
rocket bunny silvias!
mines r34
baby blue re rx7

i have just seen some pics of the 2009 jas! JAPAN HAS GONE NUTS! loads of things have lambo doors!! plus loads of bmw's porkers, mercs, and the amount of CRAZY body work is stupid... seems airbrushing is in too lol

http://images.japaneseusedcars.com/...Tokyo_Auto_Salon_2009_Photos/album/index.html LINK! shame i cant work out how to hotlink the pics :( EDIT!!! i want the busa trike!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice choices Malice

Nob's cars are up there for me too... love his Soarer though. The only one i actually like!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
f**k ME I just get tyter and tyter! just scored me a genuine japanese subway handle!!!! :D

Ian

Focus TDCi
Every time I see an EK9 now I want one :( I'm gonna go tell all the crazy kids to stop modding them so I can insure one, brb.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they'd ACTUALLY suck you off for that on driftworks lol

OHHHH YEH! need to go find me a geisha and show her my ring lol! subway ring and pedo bear! f**k ME IM HARDCORE!

LOL

and davers... guarantee 99% of japanese cars are better put together than anything else france or america produces!

soon as i have it trust me danny im straight on driftworks to receive my jdm bumming :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
handles.lg.jpg

them... in japan there is a car gang, bozo... anyway they hang them from their rear bumpers after they have stolen them from subway trains to show rebellion... its just a fashion thing lol...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
chris... been offered a apexi n1 exhaust... turbo back which is alot of money normally but offered it cheap... you think i should... was gonna get a blitz nur but they are really common on rex's... look like this...

Apexi1.jpg

ITB'd MK1
get an Apexi GT if you can find one, amazing systems. I had a blitz on my s13 for 7 days, and paid (!!!!) to get hold of a standard system so i could take it off, hateful thing

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
get an Apexi GT if you can find one, amazing systems. I had a blitz on my s13 for 7 days, and paid (!!!!) to get hold of a standard system so i could take it off, hateful thing

im not kidding on the s14 i had an apex straight through jobby no silencers and no cats...

on the rex it has a xs power (ERGH!!! and i know its the same as the apex jobbys) which has a silencer aswell as the back box and its just cat back its that f**king loud it kills me! i did have it decatted (main cat there was still a precat) and MY GOD! it was painfull, i lasted 2 days! and had the cat put back on!

i have been in a bridge ported rx7 (massive exhaust ports) with a 4" straight through arc titanium jobby, at 4k its like 112db! the thing was that loud my ears rattled and hurt! i had to tell the guy to stop! sounded sexy outside, inside jesus christ!

other ones i was looking at was a kakimoto red label one, or some 5zigen systems... been offered a trust 90mm system also but they are alot more money!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PMSL!

Can't believe you've got a Subway handle! Gonna mount it in the correct way then? From the towing eye? ;)

Awesome though. Tyte as f*ck

Do you have the bung for the N1 dude? It'll be loud on yours! lol

Trust products are mint though, i'd go for that, even if they're pricey!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Just watched a vid on TY of an FD with that Apexi system... like it!

Also made me think how much your needs the facelift fron bumper ;)

Is Pedo on the way?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
pedo is going in the post today ;)

seen a 99 spec front today forsale, just the bumper, no splitter, no lights.... 500 quid :(

kinda in love with the mazdaspeed front bumper though lol...

oh and yeh it will be on the rear tow eye!

and dan... dont think u have the right to take the piss with your history.... zzzzzzzzzzz.... sorry fell asleep... :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ledge. :approve:

Mazdaspeed bumper is the one with the huge covered LM-style foglights, right?

That looks ace... surely even more expensive than the kouki one though? lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
IMG_3245.jpg

thats the mazda speed bumper, the lights are the sidelights and indicators...

about 350 for a new one, 99 mazda is 900 new, and you need to buy the re bar (fits behind the bumper) lights and splitter on top of that!

though there is a company making frp copies of the mazda 99 spec and also copies of the mazdaspeed and also the re ad9 i think it is front bumper... ALLOT cheaper than genuine ones and they guarantee perfect fit, if it doesnt fit perfect they will make it fit perfect and paint free of charge...

Petrol Blue 182.
wow looks sexy! cant you ake those sidlights main lights? think it would look cool like that and have air feeds in the original light holes or something like that lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they are tiny lol! you could get some knightsports light units, they fit in the poppups which as standard are just one lens, the knightsports have 2 lenses... or you could go for some re lights or some sleek lights but they dont use the poppups...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
them bottom two! the stretch is immense!

and chris the subway ring will be fitted correctly dont you worry your little midget head lol! :p