ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
heres a few from a jap meet i went to in reading last summer.

DSC00120.jpg
What cars this?

Tbh I never had any encounters with any Police whilst I owned the car.
It passed MOT with the flare in place & wasn't even mentioned tbh.

Ah cool - good to know.

Ive heard some say it is regarded as a munition, so didnt want to get in trouble with the law.

I'll put mine in then :approve:

Nice teg btw, dont see many CW with blue interior.

RB 182 with CUP packs
Ah cool - good to know.

Ive heard some say it is regarded as a munition, so didnt want to get in trouble with the law.

Ive put mine in then :approve:

Nice teg btw, dont see many CW with blue interior.

They can land you in some quite serious trouble from what I've read.

Thank you for the compliment buddy ;) She was immaculate & still miss her.
No CW DC5s came with the blue interior from the factory, mine was the only one I knew of in Europe that had been swapped out @ the time iirc.

Infact the blue interior came out of one of TGM races cars when Tom stripped it down :cool:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i need to get hold of a flare have the holder but no tube or flare... tbh the tube would be good enough :( they get stolen alot of the time during the shipping!

know a company imported a high spec rex recently, during shipping all the really rare parts were stripped!! b******s!

They can land you in some quite serious trouble from what I've read.

Thank you for the compliment buddy ;) She was immaculate & still miss her.
No CW DC5s came with the blue interior from the factory, mine was the only one I knew of in Europe that had been swapped out @ the time iirc.

Infact the blue interior came out of one of TGM races cars when Tom stripped it down :cool:

Ah cool. Ive seen one other, must have been retrofitted from red by the owner.

I'll just plead ignorance if i get pulled and they ask what it is.

RB 182 with CUP packs
why'd you get rid man?

Money unfortunately.

There were only 450ish DC5s in the country when I bought her & I paid top money for her due to condition, history, Grade & mods. I then spent further money her & she was perfect.
But plenty of imports jumped on the band wagon & I could see there was going to be a big influx of DC5s in the near future & it just didn't make financial sense to watch her value fall & fall quite quickly.

Damn shame really, but the time of ownership was fantastic so I can't have any regrets.

i need to get hold of a flare have the holder but no tube or flare... tbh the tube would be good enough :( they get stolen alot of the time during the shipping!

know a company imported a high spec rex recently, during shipping all the really rare parts were stripped!! b*****ds!

I got one off the bay yesterday, still has 9 months of life left too - doesnt seem to be many about though.

Theres a US seller who has a s**t load, all defused i think, but he wont ship to the UK.

I'm not a fan of Boso style exhausts and those particular ones just looks like an oversized version of the wanky twin DTM exhausts that were fitted to every chav chariot in the land in the mid 90's :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yep! There was an identical one at Oulton in December... Mental thing

Loving that Boso S13! New Mac background! ;)

drift_sessions_nelson_9.jpg

Turbos.
Does that RX7 above have Porsche 993 lights?

Still think less is more with them... as with the Supra. Wide wheels and a slamming is all thats needed.