ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Enough!

You can buy a cheaper GT and add the GT-R lips and spoilers for far less...

That minter in the pictures with the 400R and the digger, isn't a genuine GT-R, for example

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
how much do these beauties go for?

Real GTR's with the 2000 Twin Cam six, is between 50K£ and 100-150K£ for a really mint one.

The replica ones (most of the ones i posted) with a 3L L6 straight 6 (same as in the 240Z fairlady) is around 20-30K£ Really nice ones kan go for more.

Last edited:
  Tappd'd RS
Controversial shape - but I like this one

3207920922_06b55021d6_b.jpg

I went up against a new one yesterday in trafford park, they do not handle like i thought they would but they have stupid traction out of corners...

all in all it just looked floppy and soft. driver was a cocky pr1ck too.

I DO like them in blue tho, the looks never really bothered me, they look like they are designed for a purpose and I kind of like that.

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
I like the new scoobys, as Welsharab said, they where made to a hatch batch for it to be quicker in rallies.

Then they go and pull out :(

Turbos.
My primary school teacher had a car like that.. a Bluebird IIRC. He was so tall his head stuck out of the sunroof, seriously!

Turbos.
Yup - pretty much everyone bought those Prodrive GT1's in Anthracite hence why I'm thinking of changing :(

Daylight pic of them

2518023801_67dafb888b_b.jpg

I think they are really smart. Think about it for a second, how many do you actually see around? I've NEVER seen one on the road to your spec.

Its the same as the Turini argument, of course you're going to see them if you got to a Clio meet FFS! On the road however, you probably won't see another for a long time if at all.

Tappd'd RS
I think they are really smart. Think about it for a second, how many do you actually see around? I've NEVER seen one on the road to your spec.

Its the same as the Turini argument, of course you're going to see them if you got to a Clio meet FFS! On the road however, you probably won't see another for a long time if at all.

That's a fair shout actually. The money could be better spent elsewhere - Coilovers perhaps.

Cheers.