ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
thought the cage would of had to of been FIA which cusco aint!

and tell him good luck running the k sports lol! i know i wouldnt run them on a time attack car!!

got buckets fitted yesterday in the rex... so far everyone hates them except for me as the seats are the skinny size and clearly everyone who sat in them have child bearing hips! ffs :( i think they look good though will just have to tell fat people to f**k off lol!

If they're not Brides, i'm going to be disappointed with you. ;)

Pics?

^ but you don't like skinny women. Whales iirc?

Lol, just because I don't have an issue with over size 10 like you doesn't mean I'm a chubby chaser. Couple of the lasses who sat in it and complained were petite 5ft ish size 6/8 just how you'd like em.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they aint brides sadly lol... i needed FIA seats for future plans lol which im not going in to lol... will start a new thread :)

Turbo Beige
thought the cage would of had to of been FIA which cusco aint!

and tell him good luck running the k sports lol! i know i wouldnt run them on a time attack car!!

got buckets fitted yesterday in the rex... so far everyone hates them except for me as the seats are the skinny size and clearly everyone who sat in them have child bearing hips! ffs :( i think they look good though will just have to tell fat people to f**k off lol!

He runs in Club, not Pro, so doesn't have to have a cage.

I wouldn't touch the K-sports either, but then i wouldn't own a Subaru in the first place!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ahh ok the k sports are ok for fast road but still im not overly keen on the build quality of them tbh and i wouldnt run something i wasnt happy with that had such an important job of stopping you lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Lol, just because I don't have an issue with over size 10 like you doesn't mean I'm a chubby chaser. Couple of the lasses who sat in it and complained were petite 5ft ish size 6/8 just how you'd like em.

Send em robbo's way!

vinylstrip.jpg

vinylstrip4.jpg

Last edited:
Due to the arrival of my son, I was forced to part with this:

IMG_0785.jpg

You can read more in my newbie looking for a 172 Cup post.

Want to see the Skyline R32 GTR V-Spec II I had before the Godzilla above?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
post all your pics in here mate!! the grey and white are my fav r32 colours!!!

Qashcow
nice one, i had a R32 GTR before coming to the ph1 172 as well. i wasnt unhappy with going backwards either, love the clio i think more than i did the skyline.

mine was GMG too, good colour choice ;)

Turbo Beige
Update on friend Duncan's car:

NLP_5057.jpg

NLP_4627.jpg

Its awaiting new rear diffuser and exhaust system then its ready for this season. Rear wing is apparently producing so much downforce its dented the boot in two places. Awesome car.

This on the cover of this months Redline, before the stickers where added.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
A lad I went school with must presume im into JDM cause I used to import R/C parts that where JDM only for my cars. Yes R/C Cars have a JDM following, Anything R/C Square is considered God like, Square are like Takata HArness' and spoon all rolled into one :p

Anyway heres the link:

http://noriyaro.com