ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
HEHEHEHE! Scoobs...sounds like yor runnin on 3 pots mate. Nah it's just the way it normally sounds! ;)

7-20-08-164.jpg

3393459285_03499958e0_o.jpg

3394377844_6786704429_o.jpg

3394363880_e920cc30df_o.jpg

Spot the bear ;)

87706307.jpg

phil2.jpg

phil6.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's mint.

The best thing is, it's just a heavy drop, some arch work and decent wheels. That's it.

Love it. And the bear. ;)

3394363880_e920cc30df_o.jpg

It's a light car, I'd sooner a highly tuned smaller capacity NA lump or something again small capacity with a blower on it running decent power. That way you aren't upsetting the balance of the car by having a dirty great piece of dogs**t american pig iron sat over the front end.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it'll have adjustable arms & braces... but I was generalising ;)

I just mean that it doesn't take much to make one awesome.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
It's a light car, I'd sooner a highly tuned smaller capacity NA lump or something again small capacity with a blower on it running decent power. That way you aren't upsetting the balance of the car by having a dirty great piece of dogs**t american pig iron sat over the front end.

completely agree!! i hate people sticking ls1's and rb's in to rx7's! the point of the rx7 is the perfect 50/50 ballance its a mid engine rwd car, not some nose heavy car! im actually considering getting a mx5 for a daily car! im thinking its a good idea for the summer also!! weld up the diff, some wide wheels with massive dish and stupid stretch, exhaust and filter and lowered and thats it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Definitely.

MX-5's/Eunos' are mint. There was a white one on PH a while back, Malice... Weber 45's, coilovers, stripped, cage and Brides. Went for £2k.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i would go eunos lol... can have a eunos, a efini and a mazda on the drive (my mum has a new mx5)

He reposted that, I found it an ageeeeeee ago. I'll see if I can find the pic of the front but tbh looks way better from the rear.

im working for TDInorth on their timeattack civic next week and then at oulton on the 25th too

mate off meganesport is in it, running 435+bhp, 'babyrotrex', stolen and been in two bank jobs previously before he decided to turn it in to a TA car. cant wait

once when it was taken he could hear it about two miles away on the east lancs heading in Manchester with the GMP failing to keep up :)

i'll get some pics up asap (granted its UKdm) but seen worse on here, n it has muchos parts from Japan

astra coupe on coilovers
The I/C on that black evo is flippin massive :eek:!! How powerful is that car ?
420 bhp mate
NR eagle rod conversion
HKS head gasket
ARP head studs
ACL race bearings
New balancer belt and HKS cambelt
Head skimmed and re-worked with new valves and valve stem seals
MR cams
Evo 9 turbo
New evo 9 actuator
Full service
Autronics ecu with anti-lag