ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Spoon "Mooncraft" hardtop.

shine0.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm trying to find more of the grey one with the spoon roof!
CNG_1028.jpg

2404228468_5a3f7caede_o.jpg

CNG_1021.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
How old do you want your classic Scottish?

You boys might have a run of "stance" orientated pics on the way ;)

I love the old pre and post 72 stuff. So the Z, Skylines, Corrola's (Pardon the lack of jap names)

Chris - OOOUCH baby that did hurt! Not my wallet tho Hi WARRENTY! x

I'll keep a look out for some older stuff. Found another source of pics will take some wading though though, lol.
cruise01.jpg

edit98cd.jpg

r322.jpg

jvflush.jpg

DSC03511.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg

491712929_f8eaa038ea_o.jpg

edit3qk5.jpg

fit.jpg

dsc07285kr3.jpg

Last edited:
completely agree!! i hate people sticking ls1's and rb's in to rx7's! the point of the rx7 is the perfect 50/50 ballance its a mid engine rwd car, not some nose heavy car! im actually considering getting a mx5 for a daily car! im thinking its a good idea for the summer also!! weld up the diff, some wide wheels with massive dish and stupid stretch, exhaust and filter and lowered and thats it!

The all ally LS series of engines are around the same weight as a fully tarted up boosted 13b, and certainly lighter than a 20b.

Rotaties are nothing but a solid block of dense cast iron....they are the freaking pig iron POS's. The V8's are physically big, nothing but air inside though.

It will shift the balance a small amount........but you make up for that by actually having insta-torque and a significantly cooler sounding engine.

I think that kitted up/sorted s2000's look the nuts. In standard form they look a bit girly (I think the as the front end is so narrow they give the impression of being a bit 'feminine')

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The Jazz really does look special.

He also has a carbon strutting Evo MR FQ340 in gunmetal grey, with red lipped black alloys. Amazing motor.

EDIT : PMSL, the alloys are the exact same as the one on the black 350Z. Mintzor RAYS.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
^ Edited, too.

Will try and get pics if I can. Going to go through this entire thread again :coo:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Aye, TE37's... uber pimp rimmage.

It'll take you hours dredging through this lot! I once backtracked 20 pages and it took me nearly half an hour. lol

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
It's actually annoying me that the thread is so big, as I know if I dont click on the next page, I may be missing something special.

Time consuming, indeed.

Si your posting up some proper cracking looking cars fella :approve:

I quite like that green civic with the centre tow hook :cool: