ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Before I bought my first Clio Williams, I was incredibly close to buying a Civic Jordan. Loved them. Then someone said I should go for a Type R, but they were all around £9k so it put me off :dapprove:

Still glad I went for the Williams in the end, so much so that I bought another when I rolled the first one. But looking at them now, I can even imagine the exhaust rasp of these cars from looking at the pictures. Mint.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Beer can on the left, wtf?

2730575721_27559bb1b9_o.png

It's usually a Pepsi or Red Bull can. Certainly is on a few other motors, anyway. First time I seen that was in a trick Nova SR. Looked awesome, mainly because it was so different.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Before I bought my first Clio Williams, I was incredibly close to buying a Civic Jordan. Loved them. Then someone said I should go for a Type R, but they were all around £9k so it put me off :dapprove:

Still glad I went for the Williams in the end, so much so that I bought another when I rolled the first one. But looking at them now, I can even imagine the exhaust rasp of these cars from looking at the pictures. Mint.

EK9's can still shift for that money! A good one is still £6k+

Here you go. Spoon N1 exhaust.

:evil:

[youtube]Ny3NqpPm2j0[/youtube]

Civic Si
Definitely!

I'm still tempted to buy a tidy EK9 and spend the rest of building it up, using the rest of my budget... say £5k. It's a serious "heart-not-head" decision though, taking into account that i'll never get any of that money back. Opposed to my normal plan of buying a DC5 for around £12k.

I can't think of another hatchback that looks so good, modified though. Seriously. The raft of parts available is staggering.

just buy one, you wont be disappointed! ;)

astra coupe on coilovers
Kyles DC5 is a UK/USDM front end ;) I found loads of mint modded ones but avoided posting them so someone didn't point that out (except for the yellow one with the mugen spoiler that you don't see the front end in the pics, lol)
cheers mate ;)

K20 eg 217 whp.
Heres my ole Honda

P1000449.jpg

B16 is out, self built B18 is going in over my uni hols :)

You know you all wish you bought hondas :p

They work.....but my god they dont half make a terrible noise.
I still prefer the B over the K by a large margin....but the B is still a product of the early 80's.

i love the ek9's but i jsut couldnt live with the noise they make :(

a friend has an ek9 with a standard b18 (100% standard) ran a 13.7

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
that silver rx7 has the rims i want... but has balloon spec rubber :( i like the 99 spec front end on it too but that splitter looks wrong.... same skirts and diffuser as me though :)

that white 350 is SEX!

The S2K and the Onevia I just posted are Australian. In general the pics I've posted are from all over. Some Japanese, some Australian and the majority probably American.