ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
depends what you go for tbh, anywhere from 800 to 3-4k depending what you want...

couple of rebuilt sets going round atm second hand... i might have a sniff at, missed a set of rebuilt ohlins 3 ways the other day for 700 quid!

had a ride in a rex with tein mono flex on... i know i kinda went off teins but i swear it felt sooo nice like a stock ride tbh but handled better...

Tappd'd RS
Like the white Evo, Ant1 take note!

Take it the white STI is the same as posted before, looks better there... are those lights USDM or aftermarket? They should all have those lights!

They are aftermarket vinyl add-ons to the JDM / USDM style lights.

Litchfield imports now offer them as a no-cost option on all of their 2008 and 2009 cars. I'll probably get this mod done but I don't fancy applying the vinyl myself and Gloucestershire is a fair old drive for me :)

Need to find a reason to visit them!

ITB'd MK1
KPGC10S30Z1024x768.jpg

Datsun.gif

Tav

Clio 197
That is lovely! Only one PP tho? :S

I don't know him per-say but see him couple of times a wk.

It's not a PP, it's an SPG I think? It's so thin, I'm a 32" waist and I can hardly get into it! No way you could have one for passengers, no one would be able to ride shot gun. Perhaps an SPG for the driver and then an XL version for the passenger seat? The standard seats are so good anyways...wish Clio's came with them!

I know the chap, his cars are always immaculate, sometimes I'm a fan sometimes not...some of the mods will make more sense once it gets on a track day. He's a Spoon fan-boy...it's got an N1, 4 pots amongst other bits.

Personally I'd have left the suspension alone for the roads up here, picked a quieter exhaust...but I'd def. have the brakes, they are PIMP.

Mr JDM by name, JDM by Nature, Hopefully none of these are reposts!

CIMG1477.jpg

Jap craze at the mo seems to be Pick up 180sx's? not t everyones taste though and i can understand why!

28mruh.jpg

daisuke_shouten_025.jpg

Monster180SX.jpg

Polo-Prodrift12-04-09.gif

3414728203_92d54644f5_b.jpg

PS_070608_05.jpg

ah the ratty one? thats dne its rounds considering itsa crock! How about the rocket bunnies?

More JDM ness to make up for the repost!

PS13 > S13

tertech110108-2-2.jpg

arch tyre gap stretch stance = perfection

339818018877f0e14cf2b.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
180sx pickups aint really a new thing they been doing it for years in japan... team orange have run a pickup for years

ITB'd MK1
180sx pickups aint really a new thing they been doing it for years in japan... team orange have run a pickup for years

that purple one you posted looks like dorifter/MrNicks which was orange before, and matt black with a silvia front before that. been about since 2002ish Used to compete in OPT drift club when drifting was fun and less full of c***s

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
that purple one you posted looks like dorifter/MrNicks which was orange before, and matt black with a silvia front before that. been about since 2002ish Used to compete in OPT drift club when drifting was fun and less full of c**ks

i miss the opt drift events! miss non and kiki tbh! drifting was more fun then!

i got a option drift event t shirt i got given free at some even i went to i love it lol!

Qashcow
nice wheels, bit close to the calipers arent they!

wayyyy to many lights in that room and shiney black car make them hard to look at?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
bomber i was thinking that this morning its a lovely car bud the reflections mean you cant see any details on the car

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
a black car in that wearhouse is just asking for swirl city if it hasnt been polished lol

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
Couple of pictures of the last valet i did, some of you may recognise it. its just won the AG Best in Britain

front2-1.jpg

front-1.jpg

rear-end.jpg

dash.jpg