ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Turbos.
Yeah, amazing condition. Know it's history? Looks like it's done no mileage...

Anyway, we need another NSX.

p1.jpg

M2 / Golf GTI
It's done 63k but well look after, 1 owner in Japan for 12 years! Got service history with it too. Get what you pay for!

clio 200 F4Rt
seems to be some reposts creeping in!

I suggest people go back through each page before they post pics (yes all 280 odd! lol)

anyways... spot the odd one out...

P1.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
seems to be some reposts creeping in!

I suggest people go back through each page before they post pics (yes all 280 odd! lol)

anyways... spot the odd one out...

P1.jpg

PMSL!... check if there is a CS sticker on the back haha

A silver Honda
^^seen that, I'll stick with my Buddy Clubs haha

Nice wheels, the 15 x 6.5 JJ version only weighs 3.9 kgs!

Z4
There must be some special dc5s floatings about?

I'm thinking of getting one instead of an M3..never thought I'd say that!
...or an s2000... I dont know.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hate to say it but i hate that s15 widebody kit, makes the s15 look too fat, :( rims are nice though!

vts saxo... i got a early bumper as of next week if your still wanting one... can prob get it painted too if your interested.

hate to say it but i hate that s15 widebody kit, makes the s15 look too fat, :( rims are nice though!

vts saxo... i got a early bumper as of next week if your still wanting one... can prob get it painted too if your interested.

Is that your old black one? I am interested if you pm me a price.

Turbos.
Please no more Forresters.

That yellow Subaru looks surprisingly good in that colour!

I'm undecided on the S15, i'm not against widebodys in the slightest, but that might be a bit too chunky. Bordering on looking like a cartoon.

OMFG Rob, I am in love with that S15!!! :D

It is NOT too wide, it looks absolutely fvcking mint! My mate bought a Skyline from the place the S15 was for sale. It had just come in when we went to collect the 'liner and I spent about 45 minutes looking at it, in it lol. How crazy is the boot lid on it? Air brake! haha

Awesome, awesome car though, wanted it soooo much! :( Why it has 180 seats though I dont know! lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
^ never call a skyline a liner ;)

LOL! agreed! only other acceptable name is godzilla lol! vts saxo yeh my black un will pm you.

more i look at that s15 more i dislike it... widebodys are supposed to look hench and muscular... that just looks fat and over weight... and the work wheels are the s1 cheap version lol... and im not really sure what the 2 little things on the rear window are lol!

Last edited: