ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not that u have noticed, but have realised ppl calling you by your real name....

Last edited:
get off cs and spray summit!!!!

right enough of the spam you lot................

everythings sprayed now, inc cage.

just need to find a vinyl supplier now as the decals i had made arent a good enough match to what i want, so the wheels will be black until i find a supplier and then get the sticker guy i use to cut them for me....

laquering...

IMG_0003-5.gif

finished...

IMG_0007-3.gif

cage primered...

IMG_0005-1.gif

cage painted....

IMG_0009-2.gif

IMG_0011-2.gif

just gotta laquer the cage now

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
christopher that was an idea me and TomS come up with when the whole idea of the theme of mine was thought up, guess great minds think alike.

like where this is going, guess cause its so close to home

Ian

Focus TDCi
I'm slowly being convinced, still want to see it all together though. :)

Going looking at cars tomorrow, just gotta convince my dad that he wants to go halves on a stripped out Clio lol.

Black 1.2 Dynamique (54)
foxy whats with the yellow cage and wing mirrors, though you car was a kind of bluey green colour? Or is it starting to look crazy now lol you got pic of all these on am interested to see how it looks havent seen it in a while but have been reading thread quite a bit

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
christopher that was an idea me and TomS come up with when the whole idea of the theme of mine was thought up, guess great minds think alike.

like where this is going, guess cause its so close to home

I've been telling him since he started colour-coding the bits and pieces over a year ago. ;) mainly as a joke though :eek: But they actually look good!!

ok........cage is back in etc etc........

right i borrowed a steely of christopher so i could re-do my wheels and take the orange decals off.....but the silly boy thought it would be funny to spray it white....i didnt realise till i got home after picking it up....

anyway, fitted it to please him, before i corrected it...

IMG_0018-1.gif

lol.....there was no way i was driving on that, so the wet and dry paper came out!

IMG_0028.gif

couldnt get it off the tyres like, was contemplating painting them black with a brush....lol

anyway, cage went back in....

IMG_0022.gif

IMG_0030.gif

wingmirror covers on....looks mint with the front badge on too, but i had taken it off to lend to a vinyl company whos getting me some vinyl in the acid yellow color :)

IMG_0033.gif

wheel decals removed and sanded...

IMG_0038.gif

wheel re-sprayed...

IMG_0037.gif

IMG_0034.gif

done two wheels, two to go....then gotta apply the vinyls again, but in acid yellow :) more soon....

M

mini-valver

Is that Russ? LOL!

Cage looks mint dude, none too sure on the gills though.....

Is that Russ? LOL!

Cage looks mint dude, none too sure on the gills though.....

lol.

gills look better in real life tbh ,even though im getting some f**king wierd looks going down the road, lol....the front badge brings it all together.....i need to do abit of work on them with tips courtesy of middo as the finish isnt perfect, hopefully will be though!

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ the chequered steelie. Ace!

I'm gonna need some convincing on the ears. Good work though!

looks great bet its even better in the flesh do you just spray the cage same way as you would do when doing wheels?

i sanded cage, primered with white primer, sanded primer, painted, wet flatted paint, then laquered...........i did everything else with same primer, process and paint to make sure it all matched

Chocolate Bar™
the acid yellow looks 1,0000000 times better than the orange, suits the colour much more!

Status
Not open for further replies.