ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol hopefully wont change it again, i like this better than orange, decals should be sorted mondayish, had to get vinyl made to the color i want...

few other bits and bobs need tidying up then i might be happy for a short while :p

lol hopefully wont change it again, i like this better than orange, decals should be sorted mondayish, had to get vinyl made to the color i want...

few other bits and bobs need tidying up then i might be happy for a short while :p

you f**king b**ch....jordan fox:mad:

;)

White Sti Hatch

I give it a month tops mate !

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
I liked it better orange...lol but I have to give you credit for doing all that by yourself and it looks like a proper job, congrats!

I also liked the stickers on the wheels...

I liked it better orange...lol but I have to give you credit for doing all that by yourself and it looks like a proper job, congrats!

I also liked the stickers on the wheels...

stickers are being done....just acid yellow instead of orange

not sure.........basically nowhere could get the color in, so i had to have some vinyl custom made, then ive gotta take it to my sticker guy for him to cut it for me, then gotta put them on

you should see the list im trying to work through........never fu*king ending

.............there are no seats/trim/steering wheel in at the moment.........this was last night as i was taking it all out

IMG_0047.gif

IMG_0048.gif

sanded all the bare metal down to get repainted in satin black (which has now been done and is drying)

Ian

Focus TDCi
Frankly it's gonna be a shock to see the car in one piece! If you were a bit closer I'd be inclined to come round and help, beats sitting at a comp doing my folks accounts.

also..........the front badge is back on, got the vinyl made, just need to get the decals cut tommorow now, then get them on the wheels....plus the 100 other things that still need sorting and putting back together.....gona put up a few pics this evening :)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
and here to help with the pic whoring, I went to get some stickers today and got a couple of quick snaps...
DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0032.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
and the steel gone? I drove past winstons house I think on the way home, saw his R5 parked up with the beans wrapper on lol

dear jordan fox,

further to our convo te other day regarding your car, and me basicly slateing the colour, TBH ive got to eat humple pie and say your a b*****d:)!!!

looking very very smart mate;)

good arrows as ever pal!!

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
orange bits on the wheels need to be that acid yellow colour as well. but i like it!

172 and vw passat
iv been changing my 2nd colour on my car to green, at the moment iv got green wheels, dashstrips, front badge, but im not to sure if im brave enough to do the wing mirrors. u think it looks good when you see it in person?

iv been changing my 2nd colour on my car to green, at the moment iv got green wheels, dashstrips, front badge, but im not to sure if im brave enough to do the wing mirrors. u think it looks good when you see it in person?

yeah it suits it imo.....was only a spare set of covers anyway.........we shall see

Not keen on the wing mirrors jordy...

meh, bereet......was an experiment! stil got original covers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.