ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
only took 6 months in all :) thats my 4th 172 bumper now lol, hope i dont need anymore!

Happened to the others i know one was the hole the othere was warped in the body shop what happend to the last one ?

one before the holey one was from a guy on here, then i had that big crash and the bodyshop but a brand spanker on, then that got hit and the holes appeared lol

Mustang, S13, AX GT
yeah i will do when im on the pc later, takes ages to render though so il pm you when its done lol...

now....i wonder whats changed on this pic? no, not the height, i was parked on a slope lol...but what else?

IMG_0038.gif
bwahahaha, I'm gonna come and park my S13 in your rear bumper now :evil:

about fooking time that was sorted out, looks loads better

I also want some FK coilovers for my dymanique 16 v 04, however various people on clio sport say they won't fit. So could you plz clear this up for me. Will the FK high sport coilovers ( 54mm) fit my car???
You need to check but most clio phase 2 use the 58mm hubs only the 1.2 8v and a few 1.2 16V and the few other odd cars don't use them.

54mm is for mainly the phase 1 cars of mid engine size.

o right, i was just wondering y would any1 put a cage in a 1.2, bt if ur droppin a 2.0L in thats makes sense

a bit lol
Any car can crash engine size means nothing.

Drivers seat in...

DSC_0033.gif

you got any more pics of the floor in the front with the buckets actually fitted on the custom subframes? :)

Like the second pic but with the seats actually in aswell if that makes sense lol just want to see what the carpet and everything looks like when its all in properly :)

didnt see you had replied lol, erm yep...

IMG_0038.gif

IMG_0050.gif

IMG_0036.gif

IMG_0071.gif

best i have really, can get you a few tommorow if you like though

i refer you to my previous post of

"s**t hot"

mine is back on the road as well mate, got some serious money to put into her now as well, good old working

jamie

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Black wheels should look Very Nice, Did you not just have them done Silver, Glad your car is getting back to its former state aswell Jamie

gonna be one or two weeks mate, ill have the friday and the monday off around easter, you gonna be in leeds any time soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.