ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Lowwwwwww Ph2 - Progress Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

aye, see you at 2pm

i have a really hard morning.. gettin up at 11 ish, then wash the car

hard life eh.

lol

aye, see you at 2pm

i have a really hard morning.. gettin up at 11 ish, then wash the car

hard life eh.

aye same here.....get up at half 8, wrap the cage up in bubble wrap, wedge it in the back of the car, tie the boot down, off to bens....thats the hard life LOL

wait and see ;)
shud be a laugh 2moro lads..if its as hard as it is gettin it owt am not going 2 bother 2moro lol

Hi dude..where did you get your coilies from?? what drop are they too...thanks.
Iv been searching and cant find any.

cross bar welded into the cage, other welds tidied up and started painting...

DSC00092.gif

DSC00094.gif

oh right..will they pass an MOT??
What drop were you shocks.
Lol at the the 2 threads and pm about the same subject:)

lol :p

i had to raise mine 50mm to pass MOT, which meant i had to put the FK springs back onto the back.....lowered it again after though

itl be going back in tommorow, only just got the cross piece done today, re-sanded it all down and started painting it

oh right yeah matey they are just double sided numberplate tabs

thats all they are attached on with sports anyway as i found out when removing them!

Clio 1.9 Tdi
ah right cool inbetween the speed camera and firestation? not far at all from mine

ha..yep that the one..
got a completley standard 1.9 dti in green, just sent my side strips off to the painters to be colour coded..bumpers will be gping in soon aswell.. gettin remapped also

Status
Not open for further replies.