ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Clio Extreme

Was at work today and a batch of Clio Extremes came off the ship, and i noticed that they were all in B76 Flame Red :eek: which is unique to the 172(sorry Paddy ;)) they also come with matching red and black seats and red dash inserts, Alloys and Rear Spoiler are now on the option list.
They also have extreme decals on the rear quaters above the trim like the Bilabong and MTV. just thought id share this with you all. Spray it Iceberg Silver Paddy you know it makes sense :D:D. Paul

320d M Sport

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:(

Damn Renault!!!!

got any pics of these seats?

No, they are Cherry Red or Capsicum Red only 172s are Flame Red (pearlescent metallic illusin) acording to my book;)

Yep, Im the sad person who has the origonal sales booklets in my silver (to match my car) service history file........:oops:

it was however a special edition which aparently only 250 of them were made and it was only available at this one dealership. so that might help.

H22A7 Accord Type R

yea, i looked at the red dynamique, but it wasnt the same colour as the 172s so i went for the blue /silver! love the 172 Red colour

Its not only for that dealer, my extreme was produced for a limited time opposed to a limited amount of cars. I really like the Flame Red, shame it wasnt a colour option when i got mine.

-Rob

The extremes are another editiion like the Billabong, to try and sell them, but the extreme is a special edition whilst the billabong is an option pack, both come with the same kit. I didnt know you could still get the extreme I thought the Billabong was its replacement?!

Ad

MK2 FRS

The new extreme is different from the old extreme. I dont think its part of the sports collection like the old extreme. Based on the expression as opposed to the dynamique.

Lol- ClioJohn-It used to really wind me up when i had an extreme!!!!! However, there cant be many who dont regret getting the extreme over the dynamique, havng had both I know I did, the seats were a nightmare to keep clean!! Id image the Billabong isnt much better.