ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Phone Thread

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Seems the 14 is just a rehash of the 13/13 Pro with a couple of new non-essential features. It'll be the Pro for me later in the year, actually looks like a slightly new user experience, notch thing looks clever, and no one predicted/leaked exactly what it does!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Do Apple phones ultra fast charge?
My S21 Ultra is amazing for that.

I'm tempted to change to Apple for the Camera.

Mini Cooper S sport
Definitely getting the 14 Pro Max as soon as it’s out. I want it in purple! Everything about it is an upgrade from my 12 Pro Max, it looks awesome.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Normal 14 looks underwhelming, same chipset as the 13, some new (crap IMO) colours and a couple of useless features, meh.

The 14 Pro looks better though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ee sucks ass.

Spoke to a girl before, hopeless. The deal is now 65 for the 13 Pro and 70 for the 14 Pro.

Was like, huh. Yeah both still expensive phones, right.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
I'm only with EE for BtSport . Their coverage seems the best for where I live...

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm going for a 512GB Pro Max, coming from an XS Max so a good jump up.
Massive jump! Enjoy. Incredible pieces of technology. Love the design language even if it's the opposite of comfortable in the hand.

Mini Cooper S sport
I’ve ordered the 14 Pro in deep purple!
I’ve ordered the 14 Pro Max 250GB in deep purple, love the colour. I was too busy at work today and couldn’t get on the Apple Store so I’ll have to wait until at least Oct 10th for delivery, boo.

Reactions: Lou

Lou

I’ve ordered the 14 Pro Max 250GB in deep purple, love the colour. I was too busy at work today and couldn’t get on the Apple Store so I’ll have to wait until at least Oct 10th for delivery, boo.

It’s a stunning colour! The dates changed very quickly for the Pro Max I noticed.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm not getting it straight away but will be going for the 14 Pro before the end of the year. I do reckon all the ladies will be going for the purple as per above 😬 makes me not want to get it... might get silver. I'll be coming from an iPhone X so big jump for me.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Crucially it’s not s**t. Hence the popularity.
Not sure what that means. It could have been made with barb wire and still be popular. It's not a comfortable phone at all in the hand.

Mini Cooper S sport
I'm not getting it straight away but will be going for the 14 Pro before the end of the year. I do reckon all the ladies will be going for the purple as per above 😬 makes me not want to get it... might get silver. I'll be coming from an iPhone X so big jump for me.

Silver would be my second choice.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It really is amazing how throughout that period iPhones have continued to iterate.

The competition not so much.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Looking forward to my 14 Pro, briefly considered a Pixel 6 Pro but that turned out to be a mild concussion.

• Haha
Reactions: riz

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Ive ordered the 14 Pro 256gb in space black, not really fussed on the colour of the phone, i never see it as its in a case - arrives friday! wooo

I put my current 12 Pro on faceache marketplace at £100 more than apple are offering as trade in, 1500000000 messages, so im pretty sure ive sold that

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm holding out for Samsung offering trade in deal against their new flagship next year
They normally offer good money.

BMW E63 and an E36
Exactly the same. First time back to an apple phone since the iphone 4, I've also ordered the watch series 8 too. Cannot wait to go back.

I thought I loved my pixel 6 pro, but now I am just finding it a drain, can't wait to sell it on when I get the new iphone.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Enjoy the new phones guys, like the Black and the Silve/Whiteish. Very classy.

Missing a dark blue again or the green again, both were amazing choices from the team. Still love that Green they made!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
These deals any good. If the better half put me on the account we get 30% off airtume with Vodafone.

All 128gb and 25gb Internet. 24th contract.

IPhone 13. 47.60
IPhone 13 pro 55.10
IPhone 14 pro 59.60
IPhone 13 pro max 59.60