ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new tool thread

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Really love the little thor hammer that I got a couple of years ago. So thought I'd get 2 levels up.
Proper nice size, glad I went for this one.

If anyone's in need of a hammer, get one of these sexy mother f*****s. The size 1 is my go to for "slight alterations but not quite Michael Jackson levels of reconstruction"

View attachment 1590191
Pussy get a 14lb what will do a lot will do a little🤪

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Is this legal?

20220425_185638.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Got rid of my old sgs jack as it had broken so modified a scissor jack to take a 17mm socket.

Not to be used as my main jack obviously, but sometimes I've needed a small jack to get in an awkward area. This will do the job spot on.

Absolutely ridiculous speeds with the impact stubby 😂😂

20220508_153302.jpg
20220508_153903.jpg

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Anyone recommend a decent crimping tool, I’ve got one of these but it’s a bit crap frankly.
F8733180-F861-4923-AD31-51DB0877A437.jpeg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
What are you crimping? For uninsulated amp tyco, delphi etc these are the dogs bollox.

Smaller gauge stuff mostly bullet connectors, jst etc that type of thing

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I've got these from a local electrical supplies place.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone got any recommendations for a decent, non-brittle-as-f**k-chinesium, stud extractor set? Really don’t fancy snapping one in my subframe so the cheap sets will not cut it. Left handed cobalt bits and tap wrench style extractors.

All the ones on amazon have absolutely dire reviews.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
I wanna get the Halfords 200 piece set but it’s £400, are they on sale often?

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Crazy price now. I bought one for my old man for £140!
I have a trade card if you’re anywhere near me and want one though.

The free motoring club which any customer can now sign up for has the same discount as the trade card now does it not? 10% across the board I believe whereas years ago the trade card offered some decent discounts for bulbs, oils and tools etc.