ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The new tool thread

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
Bet that wasn't cheap!

Last time I looked at bead rollers they were getting on for £500
Was £168 or so feom uk seller on fleebay looks really good quality too

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
3d printed some battery holders and continued my storage/charging station.

Dead happy with it so far!

Currently 3d printing the M18 battery holders now.

IMG_20220215_173451.jpg

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Current jack had seen better days. In all fairness I've had it 9 years, the amount of pumps I've given it must be in the thousands over the years. A strong contender to me and @Yorkshire Pudding 's gran.

New Jack enters the building. Feels solid so far. (f**king should be for 30kg) tbh it doesn't actually feel very heavy at all when moving it around. Hoping this lasts me another 9 years. Loving the colour scheme too.

IMG_20220223_170453.jpg
IMG_20220223_170435.jpg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
The 100mm jack pad is miles better than the smaller diy jacks. Less risk of slipping when jacking up.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I've had the SGS 3 ton one for several years now with zero issues, my dad has had his for 8 years, lives outside in the rain and also still works fine.

The only gripe I have it how f**king heavy they are!

thecrim22

ClioSport Club Member
  various
I like them. If they had the nifty parallel jaws and can thing the knipex ones have I would have bought them instead.

I like the size adjuster thumb button thing
Ive got a set of snapon ones set of 3 or 4 that had for a million years but cost a fortune back in the day

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
From memory the threaded section adjusts the jaw height, was ages ago when i used them. The grip you can get is unreal though just by squeezing the handles together, better than most molegrips