ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The next iPhone/iPad; speculation thread.

What's your plan of action?

• Total voters

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Think we'll get an air to replace our ageing iPad 2. Has done us well tbh considering the abuse its taken (Dropped from bike onto concrete).

AK

M240i
Must resit the air! If I could get my hands on an iPad 2 for the right price I'd be happy.

Waiting for the for sale threads to appear :)

Oh and the fingerprint thing, it's a bit meh.

When do you think Voda prices will be up for the Mini 2 mate?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Quite fancy an iPad Air. I'm still rocking the original iPad. It's not a nice experience. Actually, I'm really only using it in the kitchen these days as a recipe book or for watching something on Netflix when cooking.

Why do the older versions of iPad/iPhone seem to slow down as the years pass by? Is it because the older processor chips can't cope as well with the iOS updates?Sorry, I'm not particuarly "techy" when it comes to stuff like that.

Why do the older versions of iPad/iPhone seem to slow down as the years pass by? Is it because the older processor chips can't cope as well with the iOS updates?Sorry, I'm not particuarly "techy" when it comes to stuff like that.

Yes. The operating systems become more feature and graphically rich.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Considering swapping my 4th Gen Ipad for a Mini with Retina, just want something lightweight and easy to hold with one hand.

Must resit the air! If I could get my hands on an iPad 2 for the right price I'd be happy.

Waiting for the for sale threads to appear :)

Oh and the fingerprint thing, it's a bit meh.

May have a deal for you there, Ben. I'll shout when I buy the Air as the 2 (white, 16gb, Wifi only if of interest) will be going to Voda recycling or ANOther.

Leon Cupra 300
It's probably me being a r****d but it looks like I can only choose between grey or silver, the grey being black on the front and the silver being white.

Or am i missing something?

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Am I the only one whom is confused as to why Apple is selling the Ipad 2 and Ipad Air? What happened to the two Ipad Generations in between? £329 for an Ipad 2 seems like daylight robbery to me, not even Retina is it?!

AK

M240i
It's probably me being a r****d but it looks like I can only choose between grey or silver, the grey being black on the front and the silver being white.

Or am i missing something?

No, that's it.

White/Silver or Black/Space Grey.