ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Nurburgring In My Trophy

Clio Trophy #205
This was the 2nd lap I completed, slow I know but with no knowledge of the track I didn't fancy an off. Gopro ran out of battery for the final two in which I was getting slightly more confident. All in all it's good fun and that's the real reason I went.

[video=youtube_share;b7fozje07o4]http://youtu.be/b7fozje07o4[/video]

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
11 minutes certainly isnt fast, but I think you are being hard on yourself calling it slow, seemed like you were going ok considering lack of track knowledge etc.

Epic fun there isnt it :)

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
11 mins for a 2nd ever lap is pretty sweet to be fair.

Takes you a few laps to get the confidence not to pull over for every bellend flying up behind you trying to break lap records.

Clio Trophy #205
It's certainly intimidating out there, great fun though! After I got back I booked a half day at Goodwood for next month so I can learn the way the car performs a bit better without the fear of a massive bill!

I much more prefer your cautious approach to the Ring, over the guys who try to set new btg records on their first trip there and end up totalling their car...