ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Shouldn't have sold my B14's 😂 thought it was a good idea at the time, interesting about the BC's, see them used on lots of other cars, are they a similar kind of price to the B14's? Mines probably not going to see track time just road/fast road
I think they are a similar price from memory. I know I paid £1150-ish for a set of BC’s on my Z3 fully fitted and set up and it was a similar price for the B14’s from the same garage.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
I think they are a similar price from memory. I know I paid £1150-ish for a set of BC’s on my Z3 fully fitted and set up and it was a similar price for the B14’s from the same garage.
Will have a look round, see what I can find, have a holiday to go on first then will get some sorted, then it will be MOT time again :)