ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

Clio Cup
20200126_164949.jpg

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
is the reg Y854NHL? if so last MOT ran out in 2014 and had done 68k in 2013
Yes I just looked it up, its owned by a bloke with a fair collection of old hot hatches. Hes stripped it as a track day car which is such a shame, it was immaculate

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Agree with the cup spoiler and maybe the rear bumper. I actually prefer the ph1 interior now, feels like you're driving something old and cool
Yeah I agree about the interior. I used to think the phase1 was vile, but I'm the same and prefer it now
Danny's a nice bloke, bought an exhaust from him
I met him the other week. Decent guy as you say 👍
His phase 1 is lovely

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
You’ve managed to get the perfect ride height..

cheers chap, Bilstein B14's are great for this as you just set the rear without the adjuster part of the platform in there and then match the front and its pretty much bang on everytime. although i think the front needs to come down another 5-10mm to be perfect

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
cheers chap, Bilstein B14's are great for this as you just set the rear without the adjuster part of the platform in there and then match the front and its pretty much bang on everytime. although i think the front needs to come down another 5-10mm to be perfect

Now you mentioned it, yeah the front could come down a bit to match the rear..

What’s it ride like?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Now you mentioned it, yeah the front could come down a bit to match the rear..

What’s it ride like?

decent, the billies are very good all rounders and even on the woeful roads on the hills around Derbyshire she copes pretty well. its a little bouncy compared to the daily 182 on H&R springs/cup dampers but its lower so to be expected.

Silent_Scone

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 5 RS
Couple from me.

Newly acquired flamer.

Sunny going into her tent for the winter.

Exclusive came out for a breather.

30k iceburg which has not been on road since 2005.

62k titanium not been on the road since 2010.

Really nice titanium I purchased same time as flamer.

You er, you ever thought about seeking help? x