ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The PlayStation 4 Thread.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
How do you download it for free with PS+? Sorry I'm new to the PS4, I only picked it up on Sunday.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'm enjoying it, good fun so far.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412972342.093484.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412972802.616316.jpg

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hmm, trying to play destiny but it says I need to upgrade to playstation plus. I did that yesterday!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Seriously considering chopping my PS4 for for a XBone.
I've had nothing but issues with Error codes recently. The sync is shite on messages, it told me I had a message yesterday yet it only came through this evening.
Can't do anything to my profile as I get an error to say the connection has been terminated. Cant see my friends online, for the same error. Trophies aren't syncing.

Tried internet connection tests and everything is fine. Can watch Netflix etc OK so it must be something to do with either y system or PSN.

Oh. Seems PSN is down. Again!

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-2
Mine decided to spit the fifa disc out during a game, I got penalised DNF lol. Also had a problem where it spat a disc out and kept trying to spit another one out constantly, so I couldn't put a disc back in. Quick Google and it was common, just need a hard reset, unplugging all the power chords etc.

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Seriously considering chopping my PS4 for for a XBone.
I've had nothing but issues with Error codes recently. The sync is shite on messages, it told me I had a message yesterday yet it only came through this evening.
Can't do anything to my profile as I get an error to say the connection has been terminated. Cant see my friends online, for the same error. Trophies aren't syncing.

Tried internet connection tests and everything is fine. Can watch Netflix etc OK so it must be something to do with either y system or PSN.

Oh. Seems PSN is down. Again!

Do it, you won't regret it (may be the kinect bit).

Monaco 172
Is driveclub really that bad? glad i held off buying it now tbh. Project cars seems the better choice here. Pretty stupid as it was held back a year or so too. Poor effort.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Doesn't look bad at all to me. The reviews I watched remind me of GRID which is no bad thing!
GRID was a blast. DRIVECLUB is broken. It just doesn't have that fun factor (Its a social game so meant to be fun) and feels like a chore to progress through it.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Was reading about the update today. It says it'll allow media playback but I think only for music; any word on video playback!?

M2 Comp
Finally gave in and ordered a PS4....
I got the console, Fifa 15, Minecraft and Alien: Isolation for £339 through Tesco Direct.
Going to trade the above games in (£67 @ CEX) and get The Last of Us. Anything else worth picking up?

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Finally gave in and ordered a PS4....
I got the console, Fifa 15, Minecraft and Alien: Isolation for £339 through Tesco Direct.
Going to trade the above games in (£67 @ CEX) and get The Last of Us. Anything else worth picking up?

How much for Minecraft? Is it a disc or digital download. PM me :)

Monaco 172
Anyone excited for Bloodborne? Any souls series fans on here..
Lords of the fallen seems a decent stop gap until Feb when Bloodborne drops

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Same here, I'm a bit of a geek sometimes but could never get into Minecraft. My brother's, girlfriend's daughter is obsessed by it though! She's 8.

Monaco 172
Novembers mint for games. About time too seen as the quads been out nearly a year with no decent games to play.
AC Unity, Far Cry 4, GTA 5, Project Cars and Dragon Age.
Literally spoilt for choice all of a sudden lol

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Novembers mint for games. About time too seen as the quads been out nearly a year with no decent games to play.
AC Unity, Far Cry 4, GTA 5, Project Cars and Dragon Age.
Literally spoilt for choice all of a sudden lol

I agree, although Project Cars has been pushed back into next year now.

Monaco 172
I agree, although Project Cars has been pushed back into next year now.
Has it? thats a shame, was looking forward to that aswell. I'm not gonna bother with Driveclub, might get the free psplus version (whenever they fix that). What a waste of time that was pulling it from launch.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers for the offer Tommo, I'll let cswalmsley take it though as I'd bought a copy from Amazon before seeing this post LOL

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone played Bound by flame? It's £17.99 on the PSN store at the moment from £50.
Doesn't look that good and there have been some nasty reviews of it too.
I'm just bored of the games I have and want something to tide me over until I get either a new game in November from the multitude of releases, or sack Sony off all together and go xbox.

The whole PSN being brutally slow the past few day and the message sync taking ages is starting to piss me off.

Opened my messages. Taking over a minute to refresh!

M2 Comp
Cheers for the offer Tommo, I'll let cswalmsley take it though as I'd bought a copy from Amazon before seeing this post LOL
No worries mate, hope you enjoy it. I've just picked up The Last of Us but have no console until Monday, it's going to be a long couple of days!!
If the sale falls through
I'll take it mate
Drop me a PM if you still want it buddy :up:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You'll love the last of us
I'm still yet to finish it, but so far it's been brilliant

Monaco 172
Just bought shadow of mordor yesterday, what a suprise. So far its quality, Really good game.
Anyone else playing this at the minute

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just bought shadow of mordor yesterday, what a suprise. So far its quality, Really good game.
Anyone else playing this at the minute
Just been looking at this.
I need a game to tide me over until farcry comes out. Looks pretty good.
I'll nip to game today and see what they have as I have a gift card for there.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've unwrapped it today and played about 30 mins of it

I thought it's great so far. Looks to be a big game too with plenty to do

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
So I played around 3.5 hours of Mordor. Seems quite a good game although the controls are still confusing me at times.
I didn't interrogate anyone for ages as I kept killing them.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I've played a few more hours of it now. Still keep dying all the time when there's lots of 'baddies' surrounding me

Monaco 172
I've played a few more hours of it now. Still keep dying all the time when there's lots of 'baddies' surrounding me
I've ran into this a few times. It gets easier after upraging your character abit, but there comes a point though, were theres literally just too many of them to handle lol.
After playing it some more today, Its easily one of the best games this year.

Cayman S Edition 1
Considering buying myself a PS4 now as there's the new Assassins Creed and GTA5 coming out next month.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Considering buying myself a PS4 now as there's the new Assassins Creed and GTA5 coming out next month.

Aye must say I'm tempted myself!

My sister has 20% off tesco this week so I think I could get the drive club bundle for £280. Ends tonight though and I couldn't get it without getting a bollocking from the lady anyway lol.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
?????
EDIT: just had a quick google, looks a decent update

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
nothing worse than a mate saying I'm playing such and such a game, fancy a game, and you haven't got the game, now you can play with them without even owning the game, thats bloody brilliant!

A SHED!
Impressed by the update. The fact i will be able to change the theme is enough for me. Also the improved voice commands and shareplay add up to making the ps4 more bearable than it has been for the last year.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How much would you guys say a PS4 is worth second hand? 2 games, one controller.