ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The SchwepTek Ph1!

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
im deffo up for a Phase 1 meet, could sell my spare set of OZ f1's there when i have had them re done

Vw Golf mk4 V6 4Motion
Andy seriously stop inviting people to the house its just getting weird. On a serious note though i drove this car the other day and it made me think twice about my golf cant wait to see the progress on this im thinking VR6 implant, milltek full exhaust system, bbs deep dish splits wrapped in some seriously stretched rubber anyone fancy doing a photoshop? nah im sure its going to be done out equally as awesome as the 182 due to your "problems" :p

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
good choice switching to a ph1 Schwep!

if i could go back in time i would have bought a ph1 instead of my ph2.

how do you find the seat day to day? lol

carl

SchwepTek™
Right then, update time. Fitted KTeks new coilover kit yesterday, however, will reserve passing comments until they are setup properly. Very good bit of kit for the money though!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

Also picked these up (my 2nd set ;)) and going in over the weekend for fitting and camber, etc.

IMG_0583.jpg

IMG_0584-1.jpg

Last edited:

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
this is gunna look sick when its done, im ater a set of them coillies looked at them yesterday going to wait for feedback though.

OLR

Ph1 172 and Red 197
Scheweepy where you gettin your coils set up 2?

Need mine dun aswell? (also Ktec coils)

Looking good m8. Id be very interested to hear your comments on the KTEC coilovers.

I know they wont fit my 182 FF, but I think they're working on that :)

I like it.

Cracking way of saving money tho. Sell your 182 that you'd basically finished and spend money on starting again with another Clio.

Thank god you're pretty!

FYI my budget is half what i got for the 182! :)

* Coilovers (already purchased and waiting to be fitted)
* Ph2 Rear Lights (already purchased and waiting to be fitted)
* Ph2 Rear Bumper (already purchased and waiting to be fitted)
* Cup Spoiler + Splitter
* Rear Strut Brace (already purchased and waiting to be fitted)
* Cobra Imola GT for Passenger
* 15" White Speedline 2118s (again )
* Colour code bootlock, side strips and door handles
* Remove sound deadening and spray interior matt black
* Flocked dash
* Clear indicators all round
* 182 manifold and link pipe

You can get all that, plus the car, for under £3k? lol..