ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The vee's replacement

An orange one
what a fantastic car....extremely quick when the turbo boosts up...and thats before any tuning!!!! definate grin factor all the way..and probably the nicest driving position ive ever sat in! :)

already ordered fully adjustable coilovers for it.. :rasp:

so easy to go fast...didnt realise just how much effort the vee was to drive..

excuse the s**t pics...it was clean..and dark so couldnt get any proper ones yet

TTjustbought.jpg

ttjustbought2.jpg

ttjustbought4.jpg

ttjustbought5.jpg

ttinterior3.jpg

ttinterior2.jpg

ttinterior1.jpg

soo many tuning parts available...BBS CH's next and then onto power mods :D

Golf R soon...
Good choice there Colin, only mk1 TT I would consider! Love the pole positions as well!

Clio 197
Absolutely lovely mate, would definately look at getting one of these after the Clio. Well along with the vee, evo, scooby....the list is endless.

An orange one
I bet your loving the build quality, certainly more solid than the clio!

feels so nice to be in...and driving it hard doesnt feel like its going to break

i dont "love" it in the emotional way like the v6....i dont think many cars could give u that feeling but as a complete package of speed, build quality, safety, comfort and the ability to tune the arse off it...it just works so well

didnt expect a TT to get as good a reaction on here lol

mini cooper (RIP 172)
^^ lol when i saw it was a tt i was thinking poor man he's gona get abuse on here:eek:

i dont mind the mk1 tt's but yours int just a normal one is it;)

love it, not sure on the black roofs yet, make sure you get some better pics up so it'll grow on me:rasp:

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255
Plenty of room in the boot for your portable sit-under hairdryer and curling tongs ;).

I love them they look great but I'd always go for the first generation 4 seat coupe with the little wheels I've wanted one for ages.

B

Brown.

3.2 special edition ???.....................Awesome colin, very impressed!!! just goes t show there is life after the vee lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
note the chrome hoops on the boot floor ready for harnesses ;)

chrome hoops are for luggage straps are they not?? why would u put harnesses on that when you have a fat horizontal harness bar right behind the seats lol???

New shape TT looks awesome, when did you decide you wanted rid of the V6?
That's a mk1 TT, not the new shape...

I take back what I said when you first posted up a pic of this before you bought it - the red really suits it. I think it must've been the dealers photos, but I really didn't like the red after seeing it in their pics: looked quite orangy I thought.

But that looks a hundred times better in your pics mate, lovely colour.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
oh dear (sorry chap)

does colin have a trendy bod haircut by chance? could he pass as Ali's boyfriend? ;)

lol! Aye a free cut at Toni and guy with that car! ;)

note the chrome hoops on the boot floor ready for harnesses ;)

chrome hoops are for luggage straps are they not?? why would u put harnesses on that when you have a fat horizontal harness bar right behind the seats lol???

yep, Colin there not for harnesses!!

Lookin forward to seein it, and my recaro's this weekend! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice mate, do you need a new boyfriend? ;)

How much quicker are these than the vee?

what do you mean quicker!!! ;) We'll have a play this weekend Colin! ;)

traction will obviously be better on the TT, but in std Guise i'd say it will be pretty even! Above 100 i'd hope i'd catch!

An orange one
Nice mate, do you need a new boyfriend? ;)

How much quicker are these than the vee?

what do you mean quicker!!! ;) We'll have a play this weekend Colin! ;)

traction will obviously be better on the TT, but in std Guise i'd say it will be pretty even! Above 100 i'd hope i'd catch!

i mean....put them at the start of a B road...and the audi would just disappear

i guess its what some described the car as being boring...but...its A-B pace is stunning! :D and the turbo is just addictive...never had a turbo car before

should be even better with stage 2 revo, full milltek and FMIC :D

honestly didnt expect this reaction from cliosport....