ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The 'What MPG Do You Get?' Thread

197 Cup
2008 Clio Cup 197 - around town anything from 23mpg to 25.8mpg - motorway (if I am being sensible) can get up to 34mpg. If I put my foot down I have had as little as 19mpg! To fill a tank completely costs around £70. When I first got the Clio, a full tank would cost me £48. Shows how much petrol has gone up in nearly 4 years!!!!!!! :dapprove:

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
I've got a 2001 1.4 16v Dynamique+ an I typically get around 35mpg, although on the motorway I typically get around 50-60mpg depending on how I drive.

Nimbus R27
2007 Clio R27 - I do alot of motorway driving and the most I've managed to get is 38mpg but thats being really sensible. Most of the time I got 34/35mpg on motorway/A roads and between 28-31mpg urban. So not too bad really. Costs the same as lsd1970, about £70 to fill from empty and that gets me between 400 and 440 miles.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
DSC_0282i.jpg

i win :p lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
15mpg - 70mpg

LOL good estimation there!!

usually around the low 30's in the 172 wierd as it was always high 20's in the 182.

I like that fatty haha I once had over 70 in the 182 Im pretty sure i reset it and stayed in 5th at 40-50mph. It soon shot back down when I dropped a gear and gave it some though lol.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
yep thats what i did to :) i had the CC on 44mph and reset the mpg

i wonder how long it would take me to do 44miles at 44mph according to that blond chick?! :p 22mins?! lol.

107 Track Car & C4
I get around 28-31 regular driving to work and weekends, which is mostly town driving. On a run I've had it as high as 48 once.

emc

172 Cup
Get around 45-50mpg on the daily commute which is mostly motorway/A roads and around 30-35 when I'm driving it on the weekend.

Clio II 1.2 16V
I'm getting around 30 MPG, on my daily run to work, BTW That is only 3 mile away and only yake 10 min's to get there normal driving. Alltho it not the higher MPG Renauly claim, It sound about right with the car not getting up to temp.

No car
Wow some high mpg's there! I get between 20-23mpg on every tank! I hardly drive the car, when I do drive I am a little 'spirited' but not all the time! Maybe the pre cat lambda is a cause for concern!

In my 172cup i can get a constant 42-45mpg driving on A roads.

Cups are bloody awesome on juice

This!
Drove from South of Bristol to Trowbridge this morning for a mate to get new car, we were gonna stop in at combe, but weather didn't agree ha.

Motorway for a couple of junctions, A roads, through villages, got 43.5mpg without even trying at all, and that included a few all the way through 2nd and 3rd to see what it was like when it dried up.

renaultsport clio182
182 used mainly on tractor infested country lanes...i average around 35 mpg....but on a run down motorway from glasgow to carlisle it managed just over 46mpg :)

RS Gordini
My 200 is currently saying 24.6 MPG. But i only got it on Saturday so im just getting used to it. Though any advice on getting good MPG out of a 200 would be handy? I'm dont tear around usually but Saturday i gave it a bit of welly.

orange 182
Motorway back and forth from work - 40+ mpg with blast at nights, and weekends bringing it down to 38mpg over the whole tank.

182 - £38 to fill, was around £44 when the fuel prices were up!

Tyson.

ah them were the days got £54.00 in mine this week!

197, R26 F1, Cat'm 7
My average for my 182 cup is just over 37 for the year, trip computer usually tells me about about 1/2 mpg more than reality so quite accurate. Wife's Civic type S's computer lives in it's own dream world compared to real mpg!! I'm mostly m/way driving and yes, I am sad enought to track every tank full

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Not sad (coming from someone who records not just every tank, but every penny spent!) at all.

My 200 is now just about on 26k miles, 8k of that since I owned it, and under my ownership, including one track day, I've averaged 33.6 mpg.

Trip computers in the 200s are the opposite to the 172/182s in that they tend to underread by anything from 1-3 mpg whereas my 172 Cup always used to overread by the same amount.

Clio II 1.2 16V
I'm getting around 30 MPG, on my daily run to work, BTW That is only 3 mile away and only take 10 min's to get there normal driving. Alltho it not the higher MPG Renault claim, It sound about right with the car not getting up to temp.

Upto 39 MPG now on the same run above. Tyre pressure, and a run seem to have helped.

DCI100
ace mpg from my dci 100 :)

today i've enjoyed an average of 55-70 mpg through out the day and that was driving in the town a bit as well not bad aye ;)

whats you boys getting?