ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Need to purchase a console as my voucher runs out today.

Choices are

Xbox One and fifa 15 or GTA V or COD
or
PS4 and fifa 15 or GTA V or COD

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
bloody typical - all xbox bundles are out of stock at asda - apart from sunset overdrive and assasins creed

banther

ClioSport Club Member
GAME has a good bundle at the moment. You're all fed up of me posting links so just go on hukd.com search xbox one and have a wade.
Its £359.99 with loads of good games.

I'm currently trying to decide whether to get GTA or not. I've got FarCry4 coming and Halo MCC for chrimbo so don't think I'll have time. Also weighing in the fact that its not really a new game. Hmmmm.

Still want Shadow of Mordor too!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
GAME has a good bundle at the moment. You're all fed up of me posting links so just go on hukd.com search xbox one and have a wade.
Its £359.99 with loads of good games.

I'm currently trying to decide whether to get GTA or not. I've got FarCry4 coming and Halo MCC for chrimbo so don't think I'll have time. Also weighing in the fact that its not really a new game. Hmmmm.

Still want Shadow of Mordor too!

I have never played a Far Cry game before, it does look fun though. MCC is good fun, I'm working through the campaign of the first game. 4.5k achievement points to get overall! Haven't tried the multiplayer yet though.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
I have never played a Far Cry game before, it does look fun though. MCC is good fun, I'm working through the campaign of the first game. 4.5k achievement points to get overall! Haven't tried the multiplayer yet though.
I'm really looking forward to playing the campaign - I always just did multiplayer so will be good to immerse myself!

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really looking forward to playing the campaign - I always just did multiplayer so will be good to immerse myself!

I've never played Halo until now either. I had a few on the 360 but never got round to them. I was late to the xbox party too.

Campaign seems good so far. Multiplayer, I haven't tried - can't find a game at the minute :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Oh - thats no good!! Maybe they know you're too much of a n00b so want to save you the embarassment?

Maybe :(

There's no indicator of how many people are playing, and what they're playing, so you have to run trough menus to find a game mode. About to launch my first MP Halo game now. I'm gonna get abused :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Only thing I remember is the pace of the games. You really have to have the reaction times of a demi god to be any good. Much less tactical than, say, BF4.

Oh good. I should have plenty of time to practice my reaction times whilst I wait to join a game! I haven't managed to join one yet :(

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Wow. Incredible experience playing Halo online.

It was the biggest pile of bilge I've ever experienced. Utter, complete dogshit. I had 1 kill, 19 deaths in my first game, I stood no chance. My grenades did no damage, my weapon did no damage, yet I would get one-shotted nearly every time.

I won't be playing that again in a hurry.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
just bought an xb1 with assasins creed purely because its all they had left. Not bad for £280

Will probably sell that on and will be looking for fifa 15, bf4 and fh2 if anyone is interested.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
just bought an xb1 with assasins creed purely because its all they had left. Not bad for £280

Will probably sell that on and will be looking for fifa 15, bf4 and fh2 if anyone is interested.

Good choice, and great price too!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
@Scutch @MarcJP

Found the work around. You can change the controller layout to 'Universal Zoom and Shoot'

A - Jump
B - Crouch
X - Action/Reload
Y - Change Weapon
Left Analog - Movement
Left Analog Click - Crouch
Right Analog Click - Melee
Right Analog - Look
Right Trigger - Use Right Weapon
Left Trigger - Zoom/Use Left Weapon
Right Bumper - Throw Grenade
←/→ D-Pad - Switch Grenade