ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

SQ5
Thats a bit fancy downloading games. When did that start?

Problem with things like GTA V is that I play it for a bit, then maybe don't get chance for a week or so and then forget what the story was all about.

Forgot about racing games. I used to be a Gran Turismo man and didn't get on with Forza on the 360. Has it improved alot? What is the difference between Horizon and 5?

She also wonders why I've been looking at new TVs as well.

Been around a few years now!

Horizon is free roam and 5 is all track stuff. Both completely different games with the same feel. FM5 feels more GT to me.

Clio
Been around a few years now!

Horizon is free roam and 5 is all track stuff. Both completely different games with the same feel. FM5 feels more GT to me.
So horizon is a bit like Need for speed? A bit arcadey.
I just saw not tiger woods is out early next year. No loading times between holes. That will do me.

Do games hold their value second hand? If so, I will probably buy, play on off for few weeks, get rid.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Horizon is only like NFS in the sense its free roam. It feels completely different and Horizon is much better.

I'm more a fan of FM5 though. Love building silly cars and thrashing them round the ring.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone else think its abit of a joke how much the console/games need updating? I only play it a couple of times a week maximum but everytime i turn the thing on I'm sat about waiting for updates to download.

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Just let it auto-update overnight? I never have to wait for a game to update, or the console. In fact, I've had it for a year and NEVER actually seen it update.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Anyone else think its abit of a joke how much the console/games need updating? I only play it a couple of times a week maximum but everytime i turn the thing on I'm sat about waiting for updates to download.
leave it in standby mode, it does it when your away then. I never see mine update unless its a just released game update.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Once windows 10 comes out seems to be the general consensus for it.

I finally got an Xbox one yesterday, Only got Assassins Creed as thats all that took my fancy, Waiting on BF4 and Forza 5 to download but f**k me, Joys of having a not so great internet speed.

Need to get a hard copy i think, 38% downloaded in over 12 hours :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Is there a way to stop auto recording my gameplay. Gta was terrible for it. Whenever I did a wheelie or crashed or nearly crashed it was recording it. I know they auto delete after a while but is there a way to stop it?

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Think there is an option in Game DVR Adam

Been getting back into Forza 5, Had played it before on a mates console before i got mine and one thing that always pissed me off was the ease to lock up with ABS off with the slightest touch of the trigger.

Changed the deadzone from 5-95 to 0-100. What a difference can actually use almost all the trigger travel before it starts to lock up. Much better!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers mate will look for that next time I'm on.

Forza 5 is brilliant I've mostly just been playing tag though, building silly S class cars and ring with silly R class cars. It does lock up a lot quicker than FM4 at first I got caught out a lot but got used to it. I'd change it but I'd probably under break now lol.

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
I had got used to it but i ended up sticking my brake power down to 70-80% to try and stop it as much, Changed it then started a race at long beach and kept running out of braking power because i hadn't put it back up LOL

Honda. Tesla Someday
I'm playing it right now and it is incredible! You need to be part of the Preview Program to play it this weekend.
Beta for everyone with the Mastee Chief collection starts December 29th and lasts 3 weeks!

Honestly it really is brilliant! You're going to love it!

Suzuki Jimny
Finally got an xbox one, hated forza 5 until I realised that I didn't have simulation steering on, now it's great fun!
Also got minecraft, becomes very addictive!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got an xbox one, hated forza 5 until I realised that I didn't have simulation steering on, now it's great fun!
Also got minecraft, becomes very addictive!

Not sure if you do already but manual with clutch improves the game once you get used to the controls.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
My mates traded his in today to swap for a ps4 along with a couple other lads from work....
They aren't that bad surely?!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Me neither, no forza on ps4 = s**t for me as its always my most played game. Depends what games you play and what console your mates play I guess.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
My mates traded his in today to swap for a ps4 along with a couple other lads from work....
They aren't that bad surely?!

I actually much prefer it but am tempted to swap as most of my pals are Sony lads and I play it that little I'm not really bothered anymore, I'd just like to be able to play with my RL friends.

So if anyone wants to swap for a PS4!

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Lol no chance re PS4. I think the Xbox, after a shakey start, has come into its own especially in terms of game selection and exclusives.
Only reason I would buy a PS4 is for Uncharted 4. Teasers look incredible!

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
I keep laughing at that ad on the tele for the PS4 and playing with your mates.
"He doesn't need the game to play"

No he doesn't. But he does need to do a massive download to play it, and is limited to 60mins.

LY 200 EDC LUX
As said earlier, the Xbox got off to a shaky start, but I also think its coming into its own now. I bought mine a couple of months after it released and initially thought it was gash. However, in the last 6 months its really picked up and I'm glad I didn't sell it (I was close to). I love how the Sony fanboys properly bigged up Driveclub and the crew before they were released, and they both turned out to be gash. I think the multitude of exclusives is putting the XBONE ahead at the mo. yeah, the PS4 is a bit more powerful, but to even an above average gamer, its pretty hard to tell the difference

LY 200 EDC LUX
Its the me thing that is still annoying me.....updates. Yet another GTA update today of 404mb. Had one 2 days ago for about the same. What for????? That's pretty much another gig gone