ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

THEM little RT’s

doesnt everybody say that?

then run off to get a valver within the nxt yr?

leaving an RT which is very hard to get rid of?

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Lol, didnt put up much of a fight, its bloody rich off RSC hehe, but twas funny, but at the moment, my RT would whip the pants off your 19 16v rich, only cos mines not in 5 million pieces lol

lol hehe nah big up respect to any one i know that everyone has there resons for getting a 1.4 usually insurance lol but its all good aint it and i dont know half these people on here how come they know me ? am i famous ? i did have the fastest valver the red made it go faster :p

but sometimes dudes its best to leave it standard take the nova for instance i havent even put a head unit in it its not worthy !! serisuly theres just a hole !! and wires and i took the alloys off no point bringing attention to a peice of crap eh! if it wasnt my sisters it would get trashed !! ive all ready broke something on the off side steering as i can here it knocking with all this hard cornering poor thing lol

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Yeh, the red added 10bhp at least didnt it Rich? Should have got go faster stripes as well, they add at least 20bhp, the RSC screen banner adds 5bhp so Ive been told...

:)