ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinkin of buying a twin 182 style exhaust, but is there any way it will fit my 1.2

clio 1.2
am gna be getting a new sport rear bumper, but wasnt sure if there was any chance a twin 182 style exhaust would fit onto my 01-05 model 1.2 clio. or should i not bother n just get the standard sport bumper with no grooves for the exhaust...

cheers for any advise :eek:

SG9 Forester STi
Re: Thinkin of buying a twin 182 style exhaust, but is there any way it will fit my 1

Hai :) Got mine from Ktec a few years ago. 182 style exhaust for non-sport clios. Whether you go for that with your standard bumper or go for a 172 bumper is down to what look you are after.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1724&appid=4

DSC03907.jpg

SG9 Forester STi
Re: Thinkin of buying a twin 182 style exhaust, but is there any way it will fit my 1

thts exactly what i was going for looks mint mate could you give me any more details bout it, like was it a piss take n price etc :D

Have edited the post and added the link now :)

clio 1.2

the standard bumper looks fine as it is really, might not bother with the sport one, did u just go to a body shop to get the holes made

monaco 172

Do you really wana put yourself through it? It's a 1.2, no point trying to make it look fast IMO as that's just stupid.

Might be better off spending the money you would on faffing with the bumper on upgrading brakes or suspension to make it more chuckable (well for as much as a 1.2 can be).

Friend of mine brought a barried old saxo that had twin pipes and nothing was even coming out of one of them. Was just dead weight. Not sure if it'll be the same on the clio.

Personally I'd save the money or do as I suggested above but I know what it's like to be young and want to splash the cash on what you've got.

SG9 Forester STi

the standard bumper looks fine as it is really, might not bother with the sport one, did u just go to a body shop to get the holes made

I had mine fitted by Ktec at the time and they do everything for you, you get the car back as mine looks.

Do you really wana put yourself through it? It's a 1.2, no point trying to make it look fast IMO as that's just stupid.

That is basically saying that anyone with anything less than 1998cc just shouldn't bother with spending money on their car because it's not fast enough. Everyone has to start somewhere and and changing the exhaust you're getting a different look and sound, it just depends on the look you're after whether you go for a twin exit exhaust (they're both fully functioning btw) or take the stealth/recessed route.

Do whatever you think will suit the car :)

clio 1.2

Ah right ok, cheers for the help will post up a pic when i gt it done, hopefully they'll do as good a job on mine as they did on yours! :p

Last edited: