ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is embarassing...I can't get the hairs off!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member
Had a set of PE2's fitted since last Friday, had a few good runs on them so far, gradually getting a feel for them.

Just been out for a lunchtime thrash, really leaned on them.

Pulled up outside our warehouse and the lads are all outside smoking.

"I thought you could drive Mark?"

"Eh?"

"Look at your tyres...you're not trying hard enough ha ha ha"

On all four tyres, despite my best efforts so far, the shoulders still have every moulding "hair" still sticking out :mad:

Pressures down to 20 psi for the trip home I think LOL

Last edited:
  Lionel Richie
Re: This is embarassing...I can' get the hairs off!

i was gonna say, 10psi and do some roundabouts!

Focus ST
Not that I particularly a hard or even good driver, mine are still on after 10,000 miles.

Polo + Micra
lol you need a 1.6

i removed all trace of writing off my goodyears side wall lol

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
The PE2's on my rear tyres are 18 months old, have done nearly 20k and about 10 track days, and they still have most of them on :clown:

soon: 172 Cup
you want to deliberatley wear down your tyres for the look???

I am most confused!! fancy buying me some tyres haha!

Megane Mk4
I've done 27K and I'm not a slouch when it comes to wanting it to go round corners...

Must admit I've replaced the front tyres once since buying the car, but the backs still have them all on ;)

172 Cup
Are they worth the money in your opinion, Mark? I've been thinking about getting a set eventually.