ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

this months mods!

SLK32///AMG & 330ci sport
last month i spent quit a bit on mods.

i got a lot of the big things out the way like wheels and tyres, de-cat, eibach sportlines, K&N panel filter and a replacement centre for my scorpion as it had cracked!

this month i have fitted some cheaper bits :)

cup/182 front splitter-
DSC02191.jpg

type R aerial-
DSC02186.gif

sport badge for the grille-
DSC02183.gif

and some decals for the sideskirts-
DSC02188.gif

all in all i am quite happy with this months spending :D

......but i can see a hillpower bend, matched manifold and a remap comming soon!!!

Glacier White 197 Cup
All good mods mate except the sport badge on the grill. Not keen on that. Looking nice overall though!

well it should smooth the airflow and let a little more air in, not a lot really but if i am going to the lengths of fitting a matched manifold and a remap i may aswell fit the bend, as they say every little helps :)

Milltek'd 182
lol, well im doing the mani and map, and just got a milltek. how much are they? may give it a go!

R

rich[182]

lol, well im doing the mani and map, and just got a milltek. how much are they? may give it a go!

Hillpower inlet hose is £52 inc vat & delivery for CS members
Matched inlets about £180 from AWT or Hillpower
RSTuning remap £275 I think

Milltek'd 182
£52 for a bit of pipe! bloody hell...! already got my inlets in the post, remap is a different ballgame as im down saaaaf. sorry to hijack your thread Jonny! I'l leave the hillpower as a maybe until someone who has one says its worth it! lol cheers rich (on a side note 182 posts ;) )

ok.....so due to popular opinion the grill badge is going, after all, all of you can't be wrong :D

thanks again guys :)

Civic Type-R
Looks very nice indeed :) Agree about the sport badge, but everything else looks good. Liking the wheels, nice to see some different ones for a change.

black/gold 182
think your making the right choice in taking grill badge off,, but the rest is very nice, well done matey.

Clio
mods are nice dude, the ctr aerials look wicked good mod imo, only thing im not sure on is the sport badge for the grill, but maybe it will grow on me :)!