ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This old 182s about ready for the scrap heap...

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
...only kidding. Gave it a clay and polish and wax today. Gave the front wheels a proper good clean a few days ago. Was going to do the back ones as well but the bloody locking wheel nuts are siezed on and I'm at a bit of a loss as what to do without ruining them.

03042009043.jpg

03042009045.jpg

03042009047.jpg

03042009048.jpg

03042009049.jpg

03042009050.jpg

03042009051.jpg

03042009052.jpg

03042009053.jpg

03042009054.jpg

03042009055.jpg

Bumder With A Buffer
...only kidding. Gave it a clay and polish and wax today. Gave the front wheels a proper good clean a few days ago. Was going to do the back ones as well but the bloody locking wheel nuts are siezed on and I'm at a bit of a loss as what to do without ruining them.

Personally id get rid of the locking wheel nuts but thats just me. If someone wanted to nick the wheels they would still find a way! Plus they are a nightmare for garages and the like. My locking nuts where fucked and so was the tool so I got rid of them yesterday.

Looks nothing like my neglected paint! What products did you use?

Gave it a clay with Bilt Hamber Auto Clay.
Washed with Turtlewax Car Shampoo
Poorboys SSR1.5 applied by hand
Dodojuice Banana Armour Wax to finish.

Exhaust was given a bit of a polish with Autoglym Metal Polish, Tyres dressed with Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel.

The front wheels were washed, then Wonder Wheels'd, clayed, then Autoglym SRP and EGP to finish. Was going to do the same with the backs but couldn't get the buggers off as mentioned above.

I did consider removing the locking wheel nuts. Always an option.

I'm thinking this may be the magic ingredient - last time I saw an inferno looking like that, Dodojuice was involved. Saying that, it could have been your car.

:rofl: These pictures were taken before I applied the wax!

Blueflame cat back. Pretty good I think. My cat has started to rattle so I'm either going to get a decat or a sports cat in the near future.