ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This weeks car - BMW X6

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
This weeks car of choice is a new BMW Xdrive3.0d.:)

Very very good car, although the steering and feel of it is a bit heavy and too progressive at times.The styling isnt to every ones taste, but it seems to work imo. The interior is completely comparable to a 6 series (4 seats), as is the whole design concept.
Rear view will annoy some, although it has proximity park distance - so no issue.
This engine is no slouch, although the one to go for would be the Xdrive3.5i imo.

The pictures probably dont show how big this thing really is. :eek:mg

28923009e2d6993610ea3ae9e95fca0a5fd9cd8.jpg

289231520b817ea8c2590ce048a8f594f2250a7.jpg

2892317b8a7f294c6acd9cd93e10f81c9d282e8.jpg

2892320c58fc5580343d6175a5e5a22bab550d2.jpg

2892322b19ab6970b3b887ed7de62632c9ec06a.jpg

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Agree

Im sure it is engineered well and good to drive though.

Wouldnt expect anything else for the price tag and premium badge.
At times it lurched and was surprisingly heavy to steer.

Interior is basically a 6 series, with the large centre console and 4 seats.

Turbos.
What is the rear legroom like? The old X5s was pathetic! I really like the look of the new X5 though tbh... with the big wheels.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Guy round the corner has one of these.Its the 635D version

Its much better to look at in the flesh

Leon Cupra 300
Seen a few of these about, went out in the X3.5d one with my mate and it went for its size!

I think they're great and would have one if I could afford it, that and an M3 on the drive would be perfect. :D

Suzuki Swift Sport
Someone at work has a white one with massive rims on it - looks pretty pimp! Ill try get a pic of it at lunch time!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
We used to have an old X5 and it was surprisingly small inside!

I actually like these, which is weird. lol

I saw a white one the other day, on the huge drug-baron wheels. PIMP

MCS R56
BMW - must try harder! I don't see the point in it and it looks like a barge. It looks like the rest of the BM range from the front.

M2 / Golf GTI
Saw a white one of these in italy and thought it looked pretty neat. They look alot better in person.

Suzuki Swift Sport
This one is parked outside my office at the mo - think it looks rather pimp!

Attachments

• x6.jpg
    x6.jpg
    237.1 KB · Views: 75
  Turbos.
PMSL at the white one, i bet those wheels are 20" at least, but they look completely lost!

Also, what happens when white goes out of fashion again...

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Saw one of these the other day and thought it looked pretty good to me.... I like the Controversial Styling :D