ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

those hooks for the boot net

E87 118i
anyone know a product code or where yu can get those hooks (the ones that attach to the tailgate.

Also for those with ph1 mk2's......the hooks along the strip at the back of the boot are further apart than ph2's - will the cargo net still fit and lastly if it doesn't and I swap the plastic/metal bar with the mrs's ph2 will it fit ?

ta.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
If a mk2 net is too tight, try a 206 net slightly bigger.
Got one for £5 of ebay now in Mrs car.......

Hooks............most mk2's seem to have a spare one under passenger seat for some reason, no idea whats it's for??????????

E87 118i
I found these patr no's on the forums
Bolt: 77 03 602 120___x2___£0.67
Bush: 77 05 001 391___x2___£1.71
Hook: 77 05 008 033___x2___£2.89

will first wait to see if I can get the net.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
LOL although ph1 172 don't have the bolts and hooks under the seats, i already checked. I nicked them off my mrs' dynamique. Job done.

E87 118i
the other clio in the family doesn't have them either on the tailgate and thats a ph2 (expression)?? will they be on a megane ? might have to have a look at mums.

E87 118i
ok, took the ones out of the my GF's mk2 (from under the seat)...gitted in the boot pefectly.