ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

thought you might like to see my 182 after a visit to ktec on Friday!!

Evo 5 RS
Nice car. Theres nothing wrong with their rollers, I'd imagine the only reason they got them was because they were sick to death of being compared to Track Groups figures as they probably thought that's all people look at. Not really the case though is it. Also Ktec prototypes should come with a disclaimer lol.

Megane 225 F1
Wehey. A k-tec **** thread. These never get old. Especially when most of the culprits only go off experience of someone else and not themselves.

Anyway, K-tec rollers are very good. Ran mine before and after xmas and both came back with the same power. BOOM. Accurate or what?

Oh and it doesn't matter what power he has now, it's more about the power that he has gained from the mods. RS tuning and TDF (the current favs from the CS bummers) could in theory be over reading as well, but as long as the increase in power from the modifications is good, then it doesn't matter what the figures are.

(I await flaming for my post. KTHXBAI).

Clio 182 Trophy #229
You know nothing about it though?

If what I have read on this thread about it being an induction kit that sounds better than the standard one and genuinely making a difference in power output, unlike any other induction kit in existence if you believe what everyone on here says then like I said, that sounds good to me!

182 Turbo
If what I have read on this thread about it being an induction kit that sounds better than the standard one and genuinely making a difference in power output, unlike any other induction kit in existence if you believe what everyone on here says then like I said, that sounds good to me!

ITG Maxogen

Clio 182 Trophy #229
ITG Maxogen

Yeah but the other thing that was mention was a price of circa £130 where as the Maxogen (which I am still not convinced is any better than a Clio V6 airbox) is closer to £400.
If this kit makes a better noise, increases power output and costs about £130 I will have to have one.