ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

throwing an idea out there

07 Campus Sport 1.2
right, fitted my rs grill to my campus today, what a friggin joke, didnt realise they dont fit properly, but its on for now, til i work out a way to attach it more permanently.

anywho, been looking at what colour scheme to go with on the car, been looking at either orange or purple alloys and then other details the same colour as the alloys with some white thrown in.

Random idea, but how do you think the car would suit with a white rs grill, not been done before iirc, so im a bit hesitant to do it and ruin a perfectly good grill, but can always do it black again after i guess.

Thoughts?

MK2 Clio
It would be DIFFERENT on a White Clio MAYBE. but don't like the sound of it imo.

It probably should fit fine. Aslong as it is a mk2 ph2 it should fit.

07 Campus Sport 1.2
im thinking white would look stupid now, anywho, only an idea, and it doesnt fit the campus because the bit of the bottom with the parts that the clips lock into is too thick on the rs grill, and wont push in far enough to actually click into place.