ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tinted Windows

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

I wana get my windows tinted, but my budget is somewhat limited. Ive seen some film tints that u stick on the inside with "amazing shades" of various colours. Do these give the proper tint effect or are they obviously a bodge job? Anyway actually have film tint please let me know what u fink of them! Thanks

Hon

Lionel Richie

To be honest, its not a job you wanna do yourself (unless you dont mind air bubbles and creases everywhere!!!) Save up the money and have it done professionally

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Whats the going rate for a professional job on the side and back windows? Ive been thinking about getting a light smoke tint on mine or a while but never got round to it.

Also, I know this might sound stupid, but does the car get really hot inside on a sunny day when youve got tints?

Rick

pay summit like 150 for a decent job, and as for being hot in a car with tinted windows, i would have thought is the other way round.

The Monk is right its cooler we had our windows tinted light smoke all-round it looks good main reason was for our baby boy keep the sun off him, we paid £170 which I thought wasn’t to bad, Rick ive got pics if you want ill email them to you just me no your address

Ad

MK2 FRS

Something Ive been lokking into. Dont want that completley black look. Any chance you could e-mail me the pics as well??
Cheers
Adam
adtmits@hotmail.com

Does keep your car a bit cooler. Its easier to do yourself if you can take your windows out. Actually doing it with the windows in is a very difficult task!

Adam I have tried to send pics but email comes back unknown address send an email to sportclio172@aol.com and I will reply

Cheers Richard

Hi there

I paid £250 for my windows to be done prof style, I got the green window tint to go with my brook racing green colour, looks the Dogs balls ...

But its worth paying for quality mate at the end of the day !! £50 a window

Do you want the number !! I went to Eclipse Window Tinting .. Reading

Good luck ?

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

I had mine done at Pentagon. I think the quality is where the price comes in, also the fact you get a lifetime warranty swayed me. Remember club members get a discount there.