ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Titanium 182

106 GTi

Magnex looks good, whats it sound like?

Not sure weather to go for the slash cut one or the straight one for mine.

sounds nice like a porsche or an M 3not like a nova or something like that. I have IK too so its hard to say. I prefered the slash as its like K tec one.

That looks p**n....

I am thinking of puttting a set of the anthracite wheels on my 172. (just need to find some 2nd hand???)

How much lower do those springs make it over standard

:cool: Thats made my mind up!

Im liking the look of the slash cut magnex! the twin rear back box looks better than the K-tec.

Out of interest What IK have you got on?

Thanks everyone for the comments i love hearing nice stuff about it. The IK is a K&N but it doesnt provide much power but a nice sound. I got the 182 sticker under the clio badge made when i first got it. The spring lower it a genuine 30mm i had Pi springs on there before which was 25mm front and 15mm rear but wanted a bit more of an equal drop so Apex was the answer. I wasnt sure of a silver one at first as i had a black new mini which looked amazing but being only 18 i needed to get one cheap as poss and this was the answer as i could do a px with the mini. As for the exhaust i am working on getting a performance cat as i have paid extra on the insurance to have any exhaust and manafold changes. Ollie

ollie who insured you at 18, im 18 and am planning on getting one, just need to insure it.

How much you pay?

and who you insured with?

Help?

I am insured with elephant under my mums name for about £1800 have put that i have use of another car but i dont anymore and they said that its ok its more of a question of is there any other cars in the household which there are.

did you do it via internet? iv got a quote like that but i cannot find a 182 there only seems to be 172.

Does your mum not use her ncd or did they not ask for proof of it?

its on there its under a renault sport. my mum has 2 seperate no claims bonus one with 5 under my car and one with 2 yrs on her car