ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TomC's Clio 182 FF LY

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
​So I've had a Saxo that lots of people know of and love but it has come to the time to change it....

How the sax stood
rupe9usy.jpg

So I wanted something with abit more power but didn't want a big car as don't have the need.... Then looking one night I found a 2005 LiquidYellow Cliosport 182 and I went to view it a couple of days later... It was perfect it came with both cup packs (full fat) and a stainless Milltek exhaust.... So after not much thinking at all I got it....

It was on 75k with full Renault service history
3 owners and Really good condition
And a must have.!!!

Here's the pics from when I went to view it :)
4e8epezu.jpg

ze5y6eba.jpg

navehaju.jpg

And then got it home and gave it a clean :)
jyqyje3a.jpg

ajyjymuv.jpg

ydyje9ad.jpg

ganugaqu.jpg

rany9uty.jpg

su9y8a8e.jpg

8etedube.jpg

Will be uploading more pics soon as have had it a little while now and have done some things to it :)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Best Clio. ;)

EDIT: Yours is literally the exact same spec as mine, standard FF with Milltek, hope you come to love yours as much as I love mine.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Best Clio. ;)

EDIT: Yours is literally the exact same spec as mine, standard FF with Milltek, hope you come to love yours as much as I love mine.

Yeah ,an have to agree, had it a month now and I can't stop washing it and driving it and enjoying it, found out the other day it's got Eibach springs on it and have seen them for sale on ktec website... does yours have them or are they upgraded..??

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
So got on with a couple of things that where annoying me, my Milltek had gone black on the ends :( so with abit of quick polishing they have come up much better.... Will do more but just wanted to see silver instead of black... :)
6e9a3eby.jpg

5agevu4e.jpg

ry3apuze.jpg

Also changed the side light bulbs as I dunno why but it had these shitty things in haha...
2uzumama.jpg

vamusa7a.jpg

Nothing major but changed the dust caps... ( I know the wheels need a refurb its on my list )
9yrazy8u.jpg

ena5e7u2.jpg

Also cleaned the door shuts not that they where that dirty to start with :)
ruby9ebu.jpg

ujuqa9e2.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
I've gone a got my self a set of Speedline Turinis for a Absoulute bargin, they just need a refurb and a good tidy up :D

Here come the pics...
How they started.
u2eqy3eq.jpg

atuhejyv.jpg

During.
y9e9e4eq.jpg

nete5y6e.jpg

Colour.
epyrenab.jpg

yqydevyp.jpg

quse6uju.jpg

Finished.
uqetyneb.jpg

etupy6em.jpg

All set ready for tyres.
a7a7agy6.jpg

2uhe7e9e.jpg

Will get pics when there on tomorrow...!!!!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Nice mate. Your coloured turinis will look decent with the liquid yellow.

Sportlines are decent springs. Comfortable aswell :)

Id remove the cup badges though as cups only came in inferno and racing blue on 182's.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Nice mate. Your coloured turinis will look decent with the liquid yellow.

Sportlines are decent springs. Comfortable aswell :)

Id remove the cup badges though as cups only came in inferno and racing blue on 182's.

Thanks man :) yeah I look forward to getting them on.... I'm also looking into coilovers to get abit more of a drop on it.. But just don't know yet. Yeah I do like the cup badges tho :D

RenaultSport 182FF
Those wheels came up really well mate, gorgeous with the flake in them :)

What paint did you use if you don't mind me asking?

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Looking very tidy mate :)

Thanks man :)

Those wheels came up really well mate, gorgeous with the flake in them :)

What paint did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks yeah very pleased, halfords BMW Sparkling Graphite... I put my iPhone light on and it's so sparkly :D

How did you get the door shuts so clean? What do you use to reach in?

Quick detailer and cloth and my little fingers haha, keep on putting the door in different places makes it easyer... :)

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Decided to de badge the rear aswell as fit a new style RS RenaultSport badge to cover the holes left buy the Clio badge... I think it has made it look much cleaner on the back :)

Removal
u5abega5.jpg
reqanyra.jpg

nu5y8a8u.jpg

New badge
ydejy9u8.jpg

eme7uvuv.jpg

mavy2ypy.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Heres the Wheels fitted I'm really happy with how there've come out :) and also some pics :D

suguga2e.jpg

sy3yjuda.jpg

5uje8y6u.jpg

uzuzupuq.jpg

u5egyryj.jpg

teja3e2e.jpg

y6ypuje2.jpg

e7yqemy4.jpg

4aru8ara.jpg

ryny3y5a.jpg

bagagura.jpg

qunupusy.jpg

yvyma4eg.jpg

ubetagud.jpg

Titanium 182
Looks really nice, but it might be the OCD in me, but is the badge not quite straight?

I messed up my 197 badge by putting it slightly too high so it doesn't line up with the Clio one. I've had to buy another one as it's doing my head in.

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Nah the badge is pretty much spot on, maybe a tad out but not much... :) and thanks man :D

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Please remove the cup badge :(

Liquid Yellow is the best colour by a long way. Just a little bit biased lol.

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
As said on Instagram mate, absolutely love it! Will have to invest In some LY good was soon ;)

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Thanks a lot guys :)

Had done these ages ago but for got to add :)

Got my small plate....
rydadydy.jpg

ujadyru3.jpg

Aero wipers...
eqajavet.jpg

And my Liquid Yellow keyring....
u8ary5et.jpg

LY Clio 182 Cup FF
Thanks :) yeah I do like both wheels but perfer the speedlines.... Now I dunno weather to get coilovers or not...??? Hmm help??? Haha