ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Tom's Progress Thread

Vectra
Bought this car just over a year ago , first few mods where alloys wheels and window tints.
100_0588.jpg
[/IMG]Team Dynamic Swords 15"
100_0616.jpg
[/IMG]Limo Tint (NE Tints)

Unfortunately am regretting buying them alloys as they look very chav but when I bought the car I was dying for some alloys and those where cheap at first I thort they where great now I regret buying them.

Current Mods:
-Team Dynamic Swords 15"
-Limo Tints (NE Tints)
-Gloss Black Roof

List of Mods to come:
-Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2s 16"
-172 Rear Bumper
-3/4 Plates
-RS Grill

I will be updating regularly :)

All comments welcome!

Cheers
Tom

Vectra
Unsure about removing tints tbh , I will wait and see how they look once I get the 1.2s and coilovers fitted! :D

Vectra
I will be getting the coilovers fitted after christmas once snow has cleared , but am looking into custom springs?

seen a website that sells 90mm! custom springs...has anyone got any pictures of 90mm custom springs that I can see?

Cheers
Tom

TT QS
im sure ive seen this car but with some of the bonnet black? could be wrong sure it was on fast cars facebook maybe... anyways, check out the non sport in here thread. pretty huge but worth a look. and i have that colour too so im interested to see what you do :)

Vectra
Cheers for comment , well its got a custom sprayed roof in gloss black....

I will get some better pics tomorrow :)

Vectra
So just an update on whats happening for now. Unfortunately I didnt get any new pictures completely forgot tbh but its in a good need of a wash so will get some decent ones after that.

Now since its only a 1.2 I dont want to spend to much but what is going to happen will make a big difference imo I dont intend spending ridiculous amounts money that I will end up regretting!

Only changes that are going to be happening are Pro Race 1.2s and Coilovers everything else is just a bonus imo

Cheers

Vectra
I have already posted this image in a few threads , so some of you may have already seen it but even if you have can you still leave a comment with your opinions.
GeneralClioPic3.gif

TT QS
i really like that. bar it being abit overly low for my taste. my pet hate is tints though. they do nothing for me. otherwise looks nice (not a million miles away from mine) spoiler needed though

Vectra
well once snow/ice has cleared coilovers are getting fitted along with 90mm springs along with 16" Pro Race 1.2s but it will look even lower as am also getting side skirts , with tints i dont know whether to keep them or rip them off tbh few people have said to me it would look a million times better with them off? and yeah am looking into the Cup spoiler.

TT QS
What side skirts are you looking at because I'm kind of looking too but not sure what ones to go for really