ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

top speed at trax

Lee

BMW M2C

I wasnt really looking too much to be honest, I was paying more attention to the CTR in front who wasnt braking as late as me!! I saw 120 a few times though.

I was amazed my brakes didnt fade at all, unlike in Scotland with the 172!

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

i was amazed... the cup went really well but for a car with track asperations (?) After lap 2 (2easy laps at that cos it was my first track session) the brakes where shocking!

Lee

BMW M2C

In Scotland my 172 had the pedal in the carpet after a few massive stops.

Once off track they were very spongy at the weekend.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

I hit the rev limiter in 4th down the longest straight so that would be bout 115 I think.I need new front pads now...........

dk

911 GTS Cab

thats one thing i noticed about my 182 at bedford, had no brake fade whatsoever, was well impressed.

I definatly say the near side of 120 a couple of times down the back straight - chicked out on most of the corners due to understeer and brake fade :oops:

So pleased with my car - Still!!!!

Saw 120 as I passed a Galant on the back straight. Think I got the best 0-60 time aswell - 6.35s