ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Track **** in the making!

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Well gave it a clean today and also removed the acoustic valve, sounds a lot louder now with running a ph1 box with no feeds!

Also got a new boot net! next up will be coilovers and front and rear strut braces! anyway some pics!

S6300201.jpg

S6300202.jpg

S6300203.jpg

S6300204.jpg

S6300205.jpg

S6300206.jpg

340i
LOL I was waiting for that answer.... "Track ****" that has never seen a track.

Why not drive the car on track before you go splashing out on coilovers etc.?

Thats while I put track **** in the making as it will be eventually when I have got everything done to it ;)

Standard.

Did you buy this 182 off a lad called Tom, from South Normanton?

No had this for over 3 years. was originally from scotland, was standard when I got it apart from the springs

whats with all this for sale stuff, None of it will be for sale tbh! had the seats in for about 3 months+ and not bored of them at all and plus don't use the clio on a daily basis got a 306 derv for that...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just don't go mad. If you go too far (strippage, suspension etc etc) you end up with a car that's just useless as a road car, and only marginally more fun on track.

Don't worry I won't go mad, thats about as much as its getting stripped tbh

RB 182
Agree about the cage needed for harnesses, reality being that you will never roll the car, but still better to have one just in case you do.

Each to their own in regards to going mad as mentioned above, I did the same as you and went for super hard AST's, half cage, full buckets etc... 99% of people will hate driving my car on the road but I love it (strange I know). I would try a track day like Bedford to see how you feel with the car then decide on dedicating it further or not.

Looks tidy btw :D

TT 225
I dont get all the "for sale" malarky either tbh. Looking good mate, should have come to the mini meet today and seen my new truck.

Well actually booking my taster session track day at oulton park on 12th November :)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I also went down this route...

And still love it, but if i had to do long journeys regularly it would piss me off lol. Looks smart though, i like the seats :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
Looking good, its a good start.

Get out on track as soon as you can and then buy coilovers if you want them.

I did my first trackday on some amazing Apex Lowering springs and still had loads of fun. Then bought H&R coilovers and on the next trackday it was even better as i felt the car drove nicer and better :)

Discounted 1*2 parts
Get a cage in the car and don't do any more to the interior otherwise you'll regret it on a day to day basis, trust me i've been there and done it!!

clio 182 cup
looks good mate ...iv removed all my seats due to the bulkhead drain swomping them in water ....i think ill be puttin recaros in and leavin the rest in the shed

that net wont' hold a wheel down if you have an accident, and will certainly do alot of damage to you!

so i think on that note you should sell/give it to me as my 182 never came with one ($£("*$"£).