ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

TRAX 07: Attendee List

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Here's who's coming and who has paid. :D

There are still tickets and car passes left. If your name is not on the list or you have sent payment but are not marked off please let me know asap!

I'll update as payments come through :)

Emma

Attachments

• trax-list070815.jpg
    trax-list070815.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 50
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Latest list of attendee's. Those who are not in green have not yet paid. Apart from the few names at the bottom of the list (as they are new additions) if you no longer require the tickets you have asked for and have NOT paid, please let me know asap so I can re-allocate tickets, as all entrance tickets are now taken.

I still have 11 car passes available if anyone would like to park on the club stand! :D

I haven't yet received the tickets from TRAX, I'm hoping they should be with me any day now. As soon as they do I'll let you all know and get them out!

Emma

Attachments

• trax-list070822.jpg
    trax-list070822.jpg
    337.4 KB · Views: 42
  Mk2 172 (Silver)
Justin - 1 car pass and 2 tickets. Is that right? If so then, yup a car pass comes with the ticket! :D

ph1 172 Black
WOOT I can go on stand. Thanks Emma.

Anyone got any advice for me since I haven't been on before (other than clean my car.)

Chocolate Bar™
find yourself a nice spot to watch the track action from. best part of the day for me last year :)

ph1 172 Black
Yeah will do.

Anything I should know about having my car on stand though. Never had it on any stand.

VRS
find yourself a nice spot to watch the track action from. best part of the day for me last year :)

it was weird with the cs stand being upwind from the track last year. with the strong winds the cars were wizzing past in silence lol

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Glad to hear the tickets are all coming through fine.

I still haven't heard from a few people so their tickets are now up for grabs. There's only one or two entrance tickets but quite a few stand passes (tickets can be bought on the day!) If anyone is interested let me know asap and I'll get them sent out today. :D

BMW F31
got mine through today too - thanks

not sure if i will be there all day but cant miss out on the goodies :)

i just asked emma to send me out a stand pass as i already have tickets and i realise you have a 1.6 too, at least i wont be the only non sport clio there ;) albeit your's is a ph2 ;)

RenaultSport 197
I would like a ticket and club pass please. Pm'd pootle about it, so all golden now.

Nick, ill chat to you about convoy.

Mk2 172 (Silver)
Nick and Doug you are both sorted now.

Updated list (if you are in red, don't panic, it's just a reminder to me that I need to collect the money off you on the day!! ;))

Attachments

• trax-list070830.jpg
    trax-list070830.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 36
  ph1 172 Black
I'm meeting some friends in Vauxhall Sports Car Club at Trowell services (M1 Junction 26) at 6.15am.

Was just wondering if anyone wanted to join us for a bit of a convoy down there. I can show them Vauxhalls up on my own but more the merrier!

Think we're supposed to get there for 6.15 aren't we?!

Going to mean a 4am start for me :(

(mainly 'cos I'm a tart and spend ages getting ready LoL :p)

Chocolate Bar™
i probably wont get there till about 8, so fingers crossed ill be able to get in without too much of a queue as i doubt i can get up any earlier than 5.30 lmao

ph1 172 Black
The early thing is only to avoid traffic I think. To far to travel to get there at that early. I would have to get up Saturday lol.

V6 230
Might be a odd question but will you be selling cliosport.net stickers tomorrow on the stand?
I fitted my cup spoiler yesterday and had to remove the old sticker as it was under the spoiler and want a new one for tomorrow.

Might be a odd question but will you be selling cliosport.net stickers tomorrow on the stand?
I fitted my cup spoiler yesterday and had to remove the old sticker as it was under the spoiler and want a new one for tomorrow.

Yep, we will :)

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Yep, we will :)

Quality!
Will have to purchase myself one to go on my other window.
Looks a bit having a sticker on only one side.

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
im coming too!
gonna get my ticket on gate as i did not now id be able to make it this year.and keep some cliosport stickers for me

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
did any one have a black 172 leading a convoy this morning? with saxo and some other cars in the convoy