ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophee Andros 2011/12

Listerine & Poledo
Hey all.

Anyone following the Trophee this year?

Home page

Seems like a lot of the regular faces, doubt we'll be seeing Grosjean this year though, can't see Lotus taking the chance of 3 of their drivers having accidents (Kubica and, last week, Raikonnen's Snowmobile incident).

It does read like a mid-90's F1 grid though

Prost
Panis
Villeneuve!

Anyone who appreciates driting would likely find this quite good viewing, being essentially drifting combined with proper racing.
For those who see racing about being purely about being the fastest around a course, consider it as French Winter Motorcross.

Basically, it's pretty damned cool. Check Motors TV for listings.

172, Tiguan
I watched some last night, but as there's been very little snow anywhere this year it's a bit stale. They are spraying fake snow n the course but it wears very quickly.

Listerine & Poledo
Global warming taking its toll?

Didn't look it's best I can agree with that, You'd think Val Thorens would be knee-high in powder all year round. Instead it just looked like rallycross on a snowy day.

Listerine & Poledo
Right, that's it, as soon as next seasons dates are announced, I'm booking a trip to Val Thorens.