DazG Car Golf R soon... Dec 26, 2006 #1 Been searching the forum to find my answer but I am more confused now Will trophy alloys (from Renault) be a straight forward swap for my standard anthracite 182 alloys? The offsite is the same isn't it? ET45? DazG
Been searching the forum to find my answer but I am more confused now Will trophy alloys (from Renault) be a straight forward swap for my standard anthracite 182 alloys? The offsite is the same isn't it? ET45? DazG
M Maz Car LY 200 Dec 26, 2006 #4 Thats what I have on mine and as said direct swap if purchased from Renault
DazG Car Golf R soon... Dec 26, 2006 #5 Maz said: Thats what I have on mine and as said direct swap if purchased from Renault Click to expand... Cheers for the reassurance Mazzie!
Maz said: Thats what I have on mine and as said direct swap if purchased from Renault Click to expand... Cheers for the reassurance Mazzie!