ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy replaced by Megane RS DCi175, Civic EP3 replaced by MK5 R32

MINI-R32-integrale
Within the last 4 months I've sold my much missed Trophy and my partners EP3 Civic Type-R Premier to be replaced by a RenaultSport Megane DCi175 with Cup & Lux packs making it rare as only about 390 were sold in the UK & not many had both. And the Civic with a late model 5 door manual VW Golf R32 as we're expecting our 2nd child and 5 doors make life for her a bit easier.

Had an opportunity to take a couple of quick pics with the Hipstamatic app on the iPhone which look ok.

null-61.jpg

null-58.jpg

null-63.jpg

null-60.jpg

null-62.jpg

null-59.jpg

null-56.jpg

null-57.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I think I'd have got a 5 door Megane 175 for the Mrs and a 3 door R32 for myself ;-).

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Shocking pictures. Lovely cars however. As someone has said though, R32 for the man, meg for the lady.

MINI-R32-integrale
The Golf is really the family car as it's what we use whenever we go out together. The Megane my mile cruncher for my 90 mile a day commute which it does admirably. Really I could have brought the integrale out of the garage and used a proper camera and got some decent pics, but that would have required more effort than I put in.

Jamie86

ClioSport Club Member
  RS175,595,205gti,172
Really I could have brought the integrale out of the garage and used a proper camera and got some decent pics, but that would have required more effort than I put in.

No one likes a show off ;) lol Could of got some pics with my shed there as well last night!

MINI-R32-integrale
No one likes a show off ;) lol Could of got some pics with my shed there as well last night!

I'm very impressed with the overall condition of your EP3 for the money, once the blue LED's go it will even be highly acceptable :p