ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy round Oulton Park *video*

Clio 182 Trophy no. 235

Looks brilliant, cant see any roll at all. Did he say he was having to work hard to keep up or were they fairly evenly matched? PS pick mine up next saturday!:D :D :D :D

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Great vid Ian...:D.........

you boys can drive !! :D

Once again I find myself saying...nice arse Lee ;)

Nice one Lee v6 eater! Did you catch the cup/artic blue 182/v6 towards the end of the vid? Were you giving it full beans and what was the chase car 172/182 etc!

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by brazo on 16 July 2005Nice one Lee v6 eater!

lol... thats what I thought. I think the guy in the yellow v6 just decided to move over having made and unsuccessful attempt at holding the lead!!!

Nice vid, nice driving.

Ziel Nurburgring

Cheers guys, its a std full fat 172. Considering that id changed the brakes during the lunch break and my tyres were bald i think i did alright.

Anyone notice the arse out on the 2nd lap through thr chicane?

Great host, 117Kb/s constant on 1meg :D

Excellent driving, that car looks solid on the bends! :cool:
[Edited by ricjax99 on 7/17/2005 1:36:41 PM]

Lee

BMW M2C

Cheers guys. Handling wise the Trophy is very stable, it corners so flat for a standard car. The engine is very tight though as its only covered 1k miles so far.

There was only 1 V6 who would have caused me problems and that was Jeremy. I didnt come across him on track though.

Oh and I hate that arse shot, those jeans really dont flatter.

awesome.

Lee, the trophy looks soooo good through the corners. LOL at the V6 who held you all up - althought it was good he did as we got a closer look at the car! :)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 17 July 2005

I did tell you to clench... ;)

I think the Holly Oaks guy was a bit miffed we were trying to get a shot of ur arse and not his LMAO

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Hippychick on 18 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lee on 17 July 2005

I did tell you to clench... ;)I think the Holly Oaks guy was a bit miffed we were trying to get a shot of ur arse and not his LMAO

Not even clenching would help in that pair of jeans.