ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy v Tropi-care TC-3xP

Recently I've started using Tropi-care's TC-3xP sealant on the Trophy and have been amazed with the results. It is extremely easy to work with and can be applied in the sun. Buffing off is even easier.

TC-3xP is hydrophobic, so water just sheets away. Smells nice and exhibits the characteristics such as the rich natural shine of a high end wax.

A relatively unknown product in the UK its gaining massive support over in the US. There are now several reviews available comparing this product very favourably to the best from Zaino.

No surprize there as Steve the owner of Tropi-care used to be a big dealer for Zaino until they parted company when Zaino started selling direct to endusers.

I don't think the red paint on my Trophy has ever looked so good.

P1000619.gif

P1000621.gif

P1000616.gif

P1000617.gif

P1000640.gif

P1000625.gif

P1000639.gif

P1000641.gif

Chocolate Bar™
difficult to tell as in the pics it doesnt look any better than when you had orange crush applied lol. feel free to send me some through to prove me wrong though ;)

difficult to tell as in the pics it doesnt look any better than when you had orange crush applied lol. feel free to send me some through to prove me wrong though ;)

Pics are not the greatest as I left my SLR at work this weekend and borrowed the mrs camera. In the flesh it just has the edge for me.

Trophy
I noticed this on the I4 Detailing website, all their stuff seemed quite cheap, and it was a company i'd never heard mentioned before so I presumed it would be a bit gash, seemingly not! :)

R26, R27
if you want to try the best then use zymol,you will be surprised how long and good it lasts,your stuff looks good though

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
I have only used the shampoo and the detailing spray from the Tropi-care range so far.

Quite impressed with the results of this brand.

Cars looking sweet !

Is this compound for machine application or does it work by hand ?

I have only used the shampoo and the detailing spray from the Tropi-care range so far.

Quite impressed with the results of this brand.

Cars looking sweet !

Is this compound for machine application or does it work by hand ?

The TC-3xP was applied by hand, although can be applied by machine if required.

Tropi-care are just about to launch a few new products soon. A new more abrasive version of swirl cutter & carnauba wax. Also the current packaging is being updated with a new Tropi-care logo.