ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy wheel offset, different from 182 cup?

Racing Blue 182
Are they the same offset or different?

Just looks like the trophy ones dont stick out in the arches as far.

Cheers

M2 Competition
The trophy wheels wear slightly bigger tyres, 205's as opposed to 195's. which might make them look like theres less wheel sticking out?

Ad

MK2 FRS
rex said:
The trophy wheels wear slightly bigger tyres, 205's as opposed to 195's. which might make them look like theres less wheel sticking out?

205s are standard on the 182 mate.

M2 Competition
adtmits said:
205s are standard on the 182 mate.

Ah right, soz.

My cups got 195's on turinis, which makes the wheels look different to trophy wheels.

My bad.

Does the trophy have different front hubs to accomodate the fancy suspension?

Maz

LY 200
Wont the wheels have the offset written on them somewhere ?? or is that tyres ?? *god I am dumb today*

M2 Competition
The cup wheels are flat spoked> l
Whereas the turinis curve back towards the lip> )

Its a smoke and mirrors trick!

320d
Trophy wheels are ET45
182 Cup pack wheels are also ET45

All variations of the 182 plus trophy came with 205/45 tyres, all variations of the 172 came with 195/45

It will have the offset printed on the inside on the rim

Maz

LY 200
Rich_16v said:
It will have the offset printed on the inside on the rim

I thought that was the case :approve: .. get one down the local tyre place and get them to take one off and have a look Racing182 ??and if you want it done cheap send the mrs :rasp: